micduran

Labor Day at Skydive the Farm ($20.08 jumps)

at least he's not too COOL to go to a boogie! Ian the boogie snob. :P:D

It's not boogies I'm avoiding, it's Paul :)

Well, you didn't do such a good job this past Sunday. I saw both you AND Paul at the DZ. I think his 4-way team is trying to avoid him too, they got together to practice Saturday but told him they were jumping Sunday. :D:D:D:P

Hey Paul, I'm not avoiding you, can I have some cake????? :)

No no Laura you have it wrong. They actually were not there to practice. Bob, well he is crazy and I guess doesn't read. Ken is always out. Steve was out because he had friends doing tandems. Bob told me he was free flying most of his jumps.

You want cake huh? I dunno, seems like this might be a touch Paul privelege sort of scenario. I mean I just don't make cake for anyone. Last I checked Kitty seems to be the only one with restored priveleges :ph34r::D:P;)
Skymama's #2 stalker -

No no Laura you have it wrong. They actually were not there to practice. Bob, well he is crazy and I guess doesn't read. Ken is always out. Steve was out because he had friends doing tandems. Bob told me he was free flying most of his jumps.

You want cake huh? I dunno, seems like this might be a touch Paul privelege sort of scenario. I mean I just don't make cake for anyone. Last I checked Kitty seems to be the only one with restored priveleges :ph34r::D:P;)

Uh huh, SURE that's what they were all doing at the DZ on the same day. Sounds like they had a pretty good story to tell you. :D

I don't even like cake that much, I much prefer pie. Or cheesecake. I wasn't even aware my priveleges had been revoked. :P

And Wildcard451...you should TOTALLY make an appearance that weekend! B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

How ill I know you without orange or green hair?

Who says it won't be?

Alll I gotta say is there better not be any dumb asses mess up and make us run crazy-like to the LZ right!

No more tending to the injured! ;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I don't even like cake that much, I much prefer pie. Or cheesecake. I wasn't even aware my priveleges had been revoked. :P

Cheesecake...mmmm.

Do it. Labor Day Cake Boogie.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

I can't believe I am having to type this but we have realized there is a scheduling conflict.

The saintly lady who gave birth to my lovely wife has a birthday on Sept 1st. She lives many hours closer to Chester than to the Farm.

Now Nadia, being the awesome skydiving wife she is would totally let me go to the Farm without her since I have been looking forward to it so.

Right now I am still in the decision phase but I am probably going to have to miss it this year. (No Andy, I don't mean the birthday, I mean the boogie!:D

Nadia is very bummed about it too but it seemed to be an easier decision for her:|

I am still looking forward to my next Farm adventure.

"... this ain't a Nerf world."

Bummer. :( I was so looking forward to seeing the both of you. But since you gave such an eloquent excuse MAYBE we'll be nice to you the next time you make the trip out to swoop the pond. ;) Just be sure to let me know when you're planning your next Farm adventure!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

The saintly lady who gave birth to my lovely wife has a birthday on Sept 1st.

How dare she have a birthday during our Boogie!! :P;)

We will miss having you.........r wife here. Look forward to jumping with you. :S:ph34r::ph34r:

Dave
ps who is going to bring the cake now? And NO Paul you baking just weirds me out!
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

I'm so sad that I'm going to miss the boogie. The 4th was so much fun and I was very sad leaving it early.

I think Robin and I need to start making more regular visits to the Farm :) And what a better place to hang out with awesome people and make some fun jumps. Who knows--maybe with some canopy coaching I could even swoop the pond...

Cheers,
Nadia

Who's the boogie snob now!!! :D:D:D
Just come around another weekend, we'll all be there anyway :)

He means come around any other weekend other than a boogie weekend, because he doesn't go to boogies either.
:D:D

Paul, I'm sure you put on your apron while you bake? Damn that is just a bad visual.
That's ok if I can't have any of your "special" cake.

btw Ian if you aren't coming you can't post!!
:P
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Paul, I'm sure you put on your apron while you bake? Damn that is just a bad visual.

Might be for you, but most women (and some men) will disagree. Sorry, babe. :P

Back on topic now.
My SCR/SCS package was here when I got home from my trip. It was like Christmas. :)
If anyone is up for doing a few SCR loads to help people get their numbers we should try to put it together at this boogie.
I still need to go through the ceremony. Y'all held it way too late for me. I am old and need my beauty sleep, you know. :S
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

I am old and need my beauty sleep, you know. :S

The truth is that Grampa Dave can't stay up that late.

If I keep feeling as well as I have lately, I might give it a shot. I'll need to get a couple of warm up jumps in early to see if I can remember anything about how to fly[:/]
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

The truth is that Grampa Dave can't stay up that late.

It's not that I can't stay up that late, I choose not to. I have learned that over the years. after 2-3-4 am bad things happen!! :S

Dang youngsters...have to explain everything to them...<>

You guys...such simplicity...

Bring the Saintly Lady to the DZ and have her B'day party HERE! I mean what Mama wouldn't just LOVE to have a dropzone party in her honor? I mean, she DID experience labor, right? We'll even go the extra mile teach the girl how to drink beer properly...one in each fist.

And as an added incentive, we won't even let the cat out of the bag on any of your "secrets" and/or "skeletons".

Oooops...move on people...no secrets or skeletons to see or hear...move it along....
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239