micduran

Labor Day at Skydive the Farm ($20.08 jumps)

Labor Day is about fun NOT work. Nicely priced jumps are back at the Farm.
Come join us August 29th thru September 1st.
You pay only $20.08 to jump out of our perfectly good Twin Otter.
We are working on some freefly and belly organizing.
More info will be posted as it becomes available.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

YEAHHHHHHH more fun at the FARM!!!! :PB|B|

Shouldn't it be called No Labor Day? Cause I'm not workin':ph34r:

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Ok, you talked me into it. ;)

Let's talk about what I'm cooking for dinner BEFORE I head to the dropzone! :)
I make a pretty mean burger. April makes awesome deviled eggs. Then there's always tater salad and baked beans!!!!:o

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Cause I'm not workin'

The heck you're not! Nadia and I need coaching.B|

I heard a rumor Ian is going to ditch me again. Something about canopy nationals or something?
Tell him I don't give up that easy.;)

It's good work!;)

Ian is a boogie snob. He gets scared if there are more than 3 other canopies in the air. And when you do 1440's everyone is in the way. :D:o
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Ian is a boogie snob. He gets scared if there are more than 3 other canopies in the air. And when you do 1440's everyone is in the way. :D:o

I didn't say it this time :ph34r::ph34r:

I'll be there cause me thinks the last GSL meet will be that day. After that it's time for some free flyin baby!!!! That or some 20 ways, I mean in the air 20 ways ;)
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Ian is a boogie snob. He gets scared if there are more than 3 other canopies in the air. And when you do 1440's everyone is in the way.

Oh man, I totally blame Paul (simplyputsi) for this :D Now Dave's in on it too.....nuts :ph34r:

Least I have a good excuse this time (nationals) :)
:ph34r::D:ph34r::D
Performance Designs Factory Team

Let's talk about what I'm cooking for dinner BEFORE I head to the dropzone! :)

:$:$ummm, yeah. I can't blame you for not trusting me on that one. :S

As a side note. My brother will be in town. You know, the CHEF! Yea, you wanna talk about wicked good food? My food sucks compared to his. :o

I dont know how many days I will be able to make it b/c not only is he in town and I have to show him around, but I also have another commitment that I had fogotten about. :S>:(
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Nah, I wouldnt do that to him. He and his wife will be on vacation and cooking is what he does for a living.
So much so actually, when I was down there for 3 days he didnt cook me a damn thing. :S>:(

But I always brag about my cooking to him, so maybe, there may be some friendly competition that weekend? :o

I dunno, he has a list of things he wants to do while here and that seriously impedes my being at the DZ.

Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Yay!!!! Cheap(er) jumps for Labor Day!!! I'll be there doing 4-way with the Madames, minus Adam since he had to go and break himself. >:([:/]:( And when the meet is over, count me in for those 20 ways. In the air of course. :P

Soooooo, Bobin :D:D:D, you and Nadia liked the Farm and are coming back???? Yay!!!! I knew you would. ;)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Soooooo, Bobin :D:D:D, you and Nadia liked the Farm and are coming back???? Yay!!!! I knew you would. ;)

So, the Farm's general IQ level is soon to increase, eh?
I need tracking coaching...is Sluggo-woman :D:D up for it?

When she comes back for the Swiss excursion, tell her to put on her customs declaration form "Swiss Cheese" then explain to the agent that she is only smuggling the holes.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

DAMNIT! Cheap jump tickets during Auburn's first football game!?!?!?! I'm torn between which one to do.

I can understand you Atlanta people skipping out on GT's games..... 'cause they suck :P

Although I'll try to make it to the farm for at least part of this one, I'm afraid that football season might seriously hender my jumptime..... >:(

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

******Soooooo, Bobin , you and Nadia liked the Farm and are coming back???? Yay!!!! I knew you would.

Well if Mini-Me is going to be there then I guess Maxi-Me will have to make an appearance.B|

Hey Cap'n Cut-Away(Bolas) will there be more skyhook demos?:P;)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I'll be there!!! Which means that Psycho and Hippie and EVERYBODY else better be going. I don't see yall enough as it is (my fault, I know) but get your behinds there anyways. B|:P

And Bolas, please don't demo your reserve anymore. I don't know if someone told you that was the 'in thing' to do, but its not. ;)

And Bolas, please don't demo your reserve anymore. I don't know if someone told you that was the 'in thing' to do, but its not. ;)

Hell, Bolas probably has enough reserve rides to become a test jumper at any of the major canopy manufacturers... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban