LoudDan

$17.76 Boogie @ Skydive The Farm

That's right come one come all........before Hans finds out. $17.76 jumps to altitude for the fourth of July weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun). TEAM ONE will be of service for FreeFly organizing/ coaching as well as some canopy loads if turn times permit. Janet Mazur is comin' back up from Z-Hillz and I believe Anthiny Stone will be down from the T-hills to organize all of you belly wierdos .

There are also the post beer light shinanigans (poker, bonfires, etc. etc. etc.)

For all of you that have never visited The Farm, I believe your excuse has just been trumped. Get your asses in gear and make it happen. 55 acres and a pond.

THIS HAS BEEN A TEAM ONE PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SKYDIVE THE FARM.......

-Loud Dan........OUT

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

I'll be there...... and since when does team one have more than one memember? :D

Cheap dives mean more money left over for beer ......and......... more cheap dives!!!!

Party at the Farm!!!!!

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

You had best to recognize foool. There are 4......SunMan (President - TEAM ONE Skydiving) Myself (TEAM ONE TANDEM/ Pond Skipper), are you so out of touch that you don't know who the other two are.......I don't think you are spending enough time at The Farm.

$17.76 jumps behotches.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

WAZZUP LoudDan,

It has been awhile since I last saw you at ASC. Well just to refresh your memory it is Moe the crazy fat guy that used to run around naked.

Well, I will be there from Friday-Sunday jumpin my ass off. Hell, I gotta spend all that deployment money I saved up last year. Well I look forward to seein y'all
EXPECT THE WORST, HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!