jme

Ohio state women's record attempt

On Saturday July 12, Start Skydiving in Lebanon, OH is hosting an Ohio state FS women's record attempt. We currently have 20 women registered and want to be sure we're not missing any interested ladies who meet the required minimum of a C license. Jumps for the record attempt are $20 with an additional $2 for video. If you are interested, please contact [email protected] or [email protected].

If you are a female skydiver and have any chance to make it to Start skydiving in OH, this event will be sure to please. We have been able to secure several skydiving-related sponsors who are donating really nice items for all the jumpers (I promise it won't disappoint), lunch will be provided by the local Kroger's grocery store, dinner discounts by a local restaurant and we will have media coverage to capture the momentous event. As there is no record for a women's RW formation in Ohio this one will always stand as the first, so come out and help us make a piece of history. Let me know if you need help with transportation or accommodations in order to attend this event.
And to the skydiving guys, how can you pass up the opportunity to see so many sexy women in the sky together. Come on out and support your fellow skydivers.
Blue Skies
Katie

This is going to be a great weekend- fun, altitude, boobies, multiple planes, food and festivities. No excuses for anyone (girls and guys) not to come out and jump with us. Skydiving girls of the region (and country) make your way to Start Skydiving in OH and help us set a record that will stand the test of time!!!!

You just want to know how many girls you'll get to look at this weekend! :P

The practice jumps went great! About half the women showed up so we had some awesome 6 point 10-ways. All 21 women should be there Saturday. Yeehaw :)

Start thinking now about how much extra altitude you need, ladies......and how to get it!

Don't count on the tandem students to do it this week -

Matt, you can help decide how much altitude they earn -never mind, I will concentrate hard and work it out myself!

Good weather on Saturday -- start early!!
(Sure wish I knew how to put those little faces in the post - or how to make an avatar)

I'm cheering the attempt on if Allison Harper is involved! :P If not, I'll still cheer it on to some extent, but I won't paint my face blue and Gripper the Lizzard on my chest or license numbers of the jumper involved on my back or scream cheers from the bleachers.:)

=========Shaun ==========

To make a face put the curser where you want it and then the mouse on the face and click, this technique can be used for other things as well;).

I think it is sad that a Tandem Student had to go that extra step for the upjumpers, but it is a crying shame I was to far back to see!

Your gonna need a better O2 system if your going to the moon each load, all FREAKEN' SORTS OF PUNS INTENDED!

I wonder if we can rig up some web cams?

Matt

An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I'm cheering the attempt on if Allison Harper is involved! :P If not, I'll still cheer it on to some extent, but I won't paint my face blue and Gripper the Lizzard on my chest or license numbers of the jumper involved on my back or scream cheers from the bleachers.:)

I couldn't make it this time Shaun, but you should still cheer a lot - there are a lot of great ladies on the list :)

I couldn't make it this time Shaun, but you should still cheer a lot - there are a lot of great ladies on the list

:|:|:|:| Hey, I'm just trying to cheer on my peoples from Kansas. I'll still cheer them on, but don't expect the crowd to do the wave....
=========Shaun ==========

Hey old man, I'll betcha if you asked your girlfriend, she could probably tell you how to do all that newfangled high-tech stuff, like making emoticons and avatars. ;)

Okay, I can just see all the girls now going, "What do we do? The pilot wants altitude, but his girlfriend's on the plane..."

So here it is: Ladies, you wanna show him your boobs, go right ahead. I know where he'll be sleeping...

Jer, look (emphasis on LOOK) all you want. Nothing else need be said. Except "Perky 'till I'm 80." Just remember that...

Let's go set a record, girls.

(Matt, don't you wish you were a pilot?:P)

May the (relative) wind take your troubles away...

Jer, lick (emphasis on LICK) all you want. Nothing else need be said. Except "Perky 'till I'm 80." Just remember that...

You are one cool and confident girlfriend. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

You may outta luck, Matt. Jerry will be flying the stretch which, for some unknown reason, no longer has a right seat. Bruce will be piloting the short bus; I'm thinkin' there ain't gonna be a whole lot of boobies on that one.

Your only hope is to convince one of the vidiots to let you see the tape. (I told Jerry he's not gonna get any private viewings. If girls want to get altitude, they need to share with the whole plane. We all wanna see 'em! ;)) Those tapes are gonna be a hot commodity. I can't wait to see the battle over who gets to video which plane! :D

May the (relative) wind take your troubles away...