ZigZagMarquis

Taft Luau / Coral's 29th Birthday -- 12 July 2008

Okay, it getting to that time of year again. The time when 'our Ms. Coral' celebrates another birthday!

The date has been set! Sat. July 12, 2008, at Skydive Taft.

Coral will be turning the sweet young age of 29, (for about the 15th year in a row ). :D

Mark your calendars now and plan on being there.

Oh yeah, there will be skydiving fun & frivolity on Sat. & Sun. and who knows, if we get some early birds we can get a few loads up on Friday as well.

A pic of Coral enjoying her Birthday Cake from last year is attached!
;)

Hello again, just wanted to give you an update with some exciting news regarding Hawaiian Luau and Coral's birthday bash boogie at Skydive Taft on July 11, 12 & 13 2008.

JUST CONFIRMED!!
A STEARMAN BI-PLANE WILL BE ON HAND FOR YOUR JUMPING PLEASURE!!

That's right, a Stearman Bi-plane will arrive at Skydive Taft at 4pm on Sat. July 12 to jump from and will stay all day Sunday too.

The plane will cost $96 CASH per load.

Jumpers must have a B license or foreign equivalent.

Stearman loads will be on a first come first serve basis so you'll want to get in early so you don't miss out on this truly exciting opportunity! :)

This is in addition to all the other fun and frivolity that includes:

Friday, 11 July: Night Jumps! Dark!! Scary!!!
(They will be putting up Otter loads during the day on Friday, if they have enough jumpers to send it)

Saturday, 12 July : Coral-ways (Invitation Only), Bob & Kenny ways (Bob & Kenny will jump with you for Beer), RW organizing with Bob Ferguson (Have a pulse and/or big boobs & Ferguson will LO for you!)

Saturday Night: Luau with tri-tip & chicken BBQ and smoked fish, two bands, fire dancers, limbo contest, open bar, beer and a whole lot of
fun!! (Leave the kids and small animals at home! We are not responsible for their safety or corruption!!)

Sunday, 13 July: Organized RW loads, hangover remedies and don't forget the bi-plane!

ALL THIS FOR JUST A $20 BOOGIE FEE!!

Plenty of camping spaces

Info on motels and directions to Skydive Taft can be found at their web site www.skydivetaft.com

Come on out and help Coral celebrate her 29th birthday, (for the 15th time), and have some fun with old friends too. The weekend of July 11-13 at Skydive Taft, (661) 765-jump.

Don't forget! Coral's favorite Birthday Present is TEQUILA!! :D

Last, but not least, don't forget to bring your recyclables for the SOS Fund! :D:D

PS: According to 'Coral Math 101' it is only the 14th anniversary of her 29th B-Day.

Tis True... unfortunately for me, hangover remedies won't be in play as I won't be able to hangout for the party Saturday night... gotta work Sunday... and if things get worse at work the rest of this week, I may not even be able to show up for the jumps on Saturday even... :( ... sucks when W.O.R.K. gets in the way of F.U.N... :(:(

... and I heard that famous covergirl Antoinette Marie may not be present either... so I'm bummed about that too.

Anywya, I'm a whiner... I know... :(:S:P:D[:/]

If this year is anything like last year, we are all in trouble! Something about a bunch of drunk skydivers passing out on the lawn around 5 AM, girls in coconut bras and bikinis (oh yeah, and our rigger too...he has the prettiest coconut bra of them all), Voodoo emceeing, JSkizz bartending..........

This weekend is going to rock! Can't wait.

I was also thinking that since this will probably be the weekend that we have the most female jumpers out at Taft....anyone interested in putting together a chicks only jump??????

Today's the day!!! Happy Birthday, Coral!!! I'd be there already if it wasn't for me working this whole weekend...black gold!
Anyway, everyone have a great time and for goodness sakes, BE SAFE. No one is allowed to die, get injuried or locked up(Jorge:D).
Most of all, everyone should give Coral a big hug and kiss and thank her for keeping our loads running smoothly at Taft. Thanks Coral..love ya!

BSBD

C-YA!!

O-kcsmm-aka-'tree
American Warchild