billo

Couch Freaks 2008 - Labor Day weekend

I say we pull some more night jumps at freaks. I'm addicted now! Any takers?

Since it is Dollar Dayz/Couch Freaks, and after dark, to hold with tradition, lets do it naked! I'll be right behind you Aubrey! :o
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

not even naked night jumps? every one wins that way, I get to jump and pilot has a reason to fly longer. Feel the wind people!! you call you selfs skydivers..pittiful ;)

Guess you'll have to settle for naked day jumps with your eyes closed.
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

not even naked night jumps? every one wins that way, I get to jump and pilot has a reason to fly longer. Feel the wind people!! you call you selfs skydivers..pittiful ;)

Guess you'll have to settle for naked day jumps with your eyes closed.

I can't do naked jumps unless it's freezing outside. That way I have an excuse for my lacking bulge.:|
~El Josh AKA Ruby!!!!
DS #149
Yes I only have 3 jumps...it's the magic number dude.

"This one time, at the beer truck, I .......

saw a guy try to base jump off the water tower.

JM

Showing your age with that post, that was back in the day when i was skipping the first days of school for Couch Freaks:)

Showing your age with that post, that was back in the day when i was skipping the first days of school for Couch Freaks:)

Who's been around long enough to remember the naked load that upset the Ft Dodge Mayors wife, and made Paul Harvey? What year?

I remember, I was on it. I had less than 100 jumps at the time, and it was interesting to me when I got to work the next week. I heard from several people "I heard on Paul Harvey about a bunch of naked people skydiving in Iowa..."

Martin

AC DZ

Ya shannon and I will be there....
get home on the 26th from our BC trip then we drive the 10hrs on the 27th...

see ya there

mike
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

the attempts are going to be saturday afternoon at 2, 4, and 6. have you gotten with tom and larry yet? there has been pre-registration going on for it. www.bigways.com

they'll be there starting thursday morning starting to check people out to fill up the remaining slots on the dive, so head to the load organizer area as soon as you get there.

Preregistered ages ago - just forgot which day I had to be there.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

and of course, the Yo Mama's will be there.

See you there!!!!

(Anyone up for a high speed Sky Van pass?)

Woo HOO! We're gearing up for CF and we're bringing a shit load of people with us. Hmm,
the Air Boss from WFFC, and maybe Airboss 2, and Streaker, (Couch FReaks 6 #1) and about a half a dozen folks from Skydive Superior, and a couple from Illinois Skydiving Center. One or four Anvil Brothers from Chicago and Texas will be with us tooooo! See you guys soon.

Where the heck is all my polyester?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

It sounds like someone may be doing their 500th at the NPSl meet and that all the competitors should have pie ready.:)

PS - Personally I would count the static line jumps and the tandem and avoid walking around Ft Dodge with pie all over you.

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.