billo

Couch Freaks 2008 - Labor Day weekend

Is Kitty the topless barber lady coming back because my hair is getting pretty shaggy? I'm hoping that a nice haircut can help me win the best dressed contest this year. :)
Only 22 days to jumping fun.

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

Updating our list coming from the caribbean!
Maybe just 1 beer truck wont be enough. B|
Already with plane tickets:

-margaret
-carol
-orlando
-yeyo
-noel
-rebeca
-pedrito
-nacho
-juanma

With 20 days to go, Im sure a few more will get in the plane...

HISPA #93
DS #419.5

I'm on it! This will be 13 years for me.

Don't know that I'll be the tandem mule this year, maybe one day? Been work'n my ass off at home, maybe I'll just spend my time standing around at the beer truck?

As usual the Kansas Crew will be again doing they're typical zero point large zoo dives, which I have zero interest! I may be wondering around looking for a few of my Iowa/Minn/Texas/Mo RW friends to play with me.

Martin
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

Sadly, I’ll miss out on seeing everyone this year. A couple of us decided that the dirty hippy-fest out in the desert known as Burning Man was just too enticing to pass up so we’re taking a year off from Couch Freaks to see what all the fuss is about way out west. There’s talk of a satellite uplink from the desert rover (Pete’s shiny new RV) back to the Zoomeeland Base Camp, but we’ll see if the techno-gods are with us on that before we make any promises. The majority of the Zoomeeland crew will still be in Ft. Dodge living up to the low expectations we’ve set for ourselves in the past. ;)

My heart will still be in Ft. Dodge even though my body will be in Black Rock City (I’m not really sure where my mind will be though!) If anything happens while we’re not there… Just pour some beer on it!

-Chris/Thor/"That guy"

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

It was always a battle with my professors to get excused also, even though I labeled it as an "athletic event that my club attends yearly", and it is! Afterall, it takes a lot of endurance to get up at 9 a.m. after some of those parties ;)

Eventually I just skipped out on classes too...it's easier and make up work isn't too bad :)

Any funny stories to share from past years? This will be my fourth year up and I'm getting antsy! Need some stories to pass the time :)

I'm like a chocolate covered pretzel...I might be kind of melty but dang, I'm exquisite!

"This one time, at the beer truck, I ...[reply with favorite story here]"

... saw a guy dive through a huge pile of kegs :S

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

"This one time, at the beer truck, I ...[reply with favorite story here]"

... Drank with Captn' Morgan
... Watched some guy walk around with a Pink Bowlingball straped to his leg
... took a bath in a Pink Caddie
... stared at Midwest Freefly Legand Jimmy Coiner. Then was Blind for the next hour.
... watched some chick make mudd angels
... ahhh ahhh fuck it I forgot.

see all you fuckers in 12 day!!!!!

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213

I don't know about K-State, but WSU starts the 21st, so I will have 4 days of class before I miss the next 3! Am I a bad student? Hails no! I just have my priorities set where they should be ;)

"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

I don't know about K-State, but WSU starts the 21st, so I will have 4 days of class before I miss the next 3! Am I a bad student? Hails no! I just have my priorities set where they should be ;)

Dude I am so telling on you!!!
DS #149
Yes I only have 3 jumps...it's the magic number dude.

Dude I am so telling on you!!!

we start the 25. so i'm going to 2 days of classes before i miss the next 3 :D I don't feel so bad knowing otheres have the same priorities. I see it as recruitment..'Come to WSU/K-state..we're bad ass" ;):D
~Always do stupid things safely~

What day are the Iowa State Record attempts? Is there a registration/check-in time for the ISR?

The ISR attempts will be made on Saturday with several warm up dives taking place on Thursday and Friday.
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

the attempts are going to be saturday afternoon at 2, 4, and 6. have you gotten with tom and larry yet? there has been pre-registration going on for it. www.bigways.com

they'll be there starting thursday morning starting to check people out to fill up the remaining slots on the dive, so head to the load organizer area as soon as you get there.