skydivingchad

Kutztown Skydiving Center Accuracy Scrambles June 21

Everybody in the area and even those who are not in the area need to come out for the scrambles at Kutztown on June 21.

Not only is this a great time with friends but there will also be a small fund raiser going on for 3 women jumpers that are doing the 60 mile 3 day walk for breast cancer in Philly.
In between jumping my beautiful wife Jen (Peregrinerose) will be packing and all her tips will be donated.
After the jumping is done for the day there will be food and beer provided.

Accuracy Scrambles

Where: Kutztown Skydiving Center

When: Jun 21st 2008, registration starts at 9:00 AM and closes at 10:30 AM (no exceptions)

Competition Start Time: 11:00 AM

Registration Fee: $25 ($5 of each registration is retained for food & beer)

Cost per Jump from 4,000 ft AGL: $16 ($48 for all 3 jumps)

Aircraft: Cessna 182

Concept: Names of registrant will be placed into 1 of 2 hats based on experience level (low time and high time jumpers). Names are drawn randomly from each hat to form 2 person teams. Each plane load will consist of 2 teams. Each team spots their own pass on 3 jumps from 4,000 ft AGL. The team with the closest average to target center on three jumps will be declared the winning team and split the cash prize pot.

Rules: Each team is determined by random drawing. Each team spots their own pass from 4,000 ft. The closest combined team average to the target center on all 3 jumps wins. All landing must be stand-up landings. Anyone who falls will have 10 ft added to their distance on that jump. A fall is classified as when any part of the body, other than the feet, touches the ground before the parachute makes contact with the ground. Distance to the target center is measured form the first point of contact with the ground regardless as to how many steps are taken after landing or running out the landing.

Weather: Should bad weather interfere before the competition is completed; only the completed rounds will be counted and averaged to determine the winners.

Weather Date: If Saturday, the 21st, is completely weathered out the competition will be moved to the following day.

Prizes:

1st Place – Split registration pot
2nd Place – Free Reserve Repack from High Time Skydiving Enterprise
3rd Place – $25 Gift Certificate from Aero Store Corporation
Last Place – Your gonna love it!;);)

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.
Pelt Head #3

Actually, it's not tips I'll donate. Any fun jumper that I pack for will be entirely in exchange for donations for the walk, I won't make anything at all.

Basically, Sue, Alex and I will do whatever we can to procure donations :)
So if anyone's interested, it's a great DZ, wonderful people, the best DZOs on the planet, and you have the chance to have fun, win money, and get an authentic Peregrinerose pack job :)

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Estimated Time: 39.0 hours 58 minutes
Estimated Distance: 2650.36 miles

:S

I doubt I can make it.

Have fun y'all though. I grew-up in that neck-of-the-woods, but haven't made it back that way with my rig ever.

Where's your sense of adventure? What's 2650.36 miles among friends? :)

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

A fall is classified as when any part of the body, other than the feet, touches the ground before the parachute makes contact with the ground.

So either stand it or hook it hard? >:(:D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.