curtismelaniej

Skydive Elsinore's SUMMER BONE-ANZA! Aug 1-3!

SKYDIVE ELSINORE'S SUMMER BONE-ANZA! AUGUST 1-3!

This is a boogie from the sultry brainchild of DZO Don Karlos.... a weekend of sh*t-hot skydiving in the Skydive Elsinore summer heat.......

...... KEY ORGANIZERS.. we're bringing in the best, each hand-picked to groove with and enhance the Elsinore vibe..................... Will Pesek and Mickey Nuttall from 4-way VFS team Hybrid XP.... World Champion 4-way FS goddess, Natasha Montgomery..... Elsinore Jedi firecracker, Meili Modini...... and the rest of the Elsinore crew.... Andy Malchiodi.. Steve Simar.. Lou Ascione.. Melanie Curtis.. and Jonathan Tagle...............

............ JUUUMPIIIINNG... vertical, horizontal, hybrid, tracking, tube jumps, autmonauti, speed stars, speed flocking, pylon races, and I'm thinking at some point we need to do an inflatable doll jump...yeaaaah..................

............ AIRCRAFT too.... Otters, Helicopter, DC-3, and maybe even the Skyvan if peeps come...... soooo.... come.............

..... SUMMER FUUUNN.. to keep us cool during the day in between jumps, we'll have a DJ spinning tunes by the dunking booth rotating victims, the POOL by the landing area, and no kidding, a huge inflatable castle with water slides.
I'm talking this thing is HUGE. It's gonna be hot, so we're all gonna get wet....................

................ MIRAGE SYSTEMS on site all weekend with demo rigs galore for you to jump, PD canopies, and Cypres equipped. And of course the WARDINATOR will be here to answer all your questions, and incite mass scale hilarity all 3 days.............

.......... PARRRRTAAAY.. all of this, of course, is the excuse to have a ridiculously huge theme party...... THEME: "Anything But Clothes"............ meaning, figure it out, somehow, someway, cover yourself up, withOUT wearing clothes............... you think we get freaky on a regular basis? Um, yeah, this one's gonna go off. FOAM DANCE FLOOR. PHOTO BOOTH. Be there. Or plan on looking at the pictures Monday morning, wishing you were.

......... now, MUSIC.... we want the people who come to hear what's gonna get them going on the dance floor, SO, email me with your song request, and I'll add it to our master playlist.........

......... SWEET logo going on the t-shirts (on the attached ad, check it out!)........ wife beaters for the ladies, and cool-guy T's for the gentlemen.... black and white and badass............ ladies and gentlemen, see you there.

...... Registration is only $30 for all this... Skydiving and partying like you've never seen.. summer fun, non-stop entertainment, and beer flowing........ AND your badass T or tank will be mailed to you ahead of time when you call to pre-register!

All you gotta do is call.
(951) 245-9939.

Any questions? Hit me up at [email protected].! :))

Yeah, we know it conflicts with some stuff, but for the peeps that do come..... it's gonna go off. I mean, anyone who's ever been to Elsinore knows that we do two things really well...... skydiving and theme parties. B| hahhaa, sweet!!!

I'm thinking about my costume for the "Anything But Clothes" party and still not sure how I'm going to cover up in a cool, funny, but SECURE way... hahaha................. hmm........;)

Yeah, we know it conflicts with some stuff, but for the peeps that do come..... it's gonna go off. I mean, anyone who's ever been to Elsinore knows that we do two things really well...... skydiving and theme parties. B| hahhaa, sweet!!!

I'm thinking about my costume for the "Anything But Clothes" party and still not sure how I'm going to cover up in a cool, funny, but SECURE way... hahaha................. hmm........;)

I can't jump and enjoy the perks, but you KNOW I'll be there. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo