freeflyimpaired

Redemption Boogie '08

I just purchased my plane tickets. My plane lands in Omaha at 10:25 on Thursday night. Is anybody going to be sober enough to come and get me if I need a ride, or should I just plan on getting a cab?

Nobody from Kansas need reply!>:( Drunks!!!

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

How did the women scouting go? I would be ecstatic to see an Otter of women in the midwest! YEAH!!!

Thru a few emails, I got a couple ladies interested in records.... I couldn't find anywhere that there are records for NE to beat,, like none - so I'm thinking we get something great, build on it and then bust it every year.

I'm sooo excited!!! only 6 more sleeps!

I was looking at your takethat.jpg for a couple of moment before I realized something....That is NOT Jimmys leg! It also explains why all the girls are smiling. ;)

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

I was looking at your takethat.jpg for a couple of moment before I realized something....That is NOT Jimmys leg! It also explains why all the girls are smiling. ;)

the girl to Jimmy ratio was off that night, there are usally more women around him then that.
www.greenboxphotography.com

We will be in a building that is smaller. We have put manifest in a camper to gain some of that space back. On top of that, LSPC has purchased some rather large packing tents that will go in the field next to the hanger. We'll actually have more room for packing than this year. No A/C, but if you wish, pack under the tent and hope for a little breeze!

I'm sure a hit-n-chug contest can be arranged!

Back on topic:

I've heard that we will not be in the same hangar as years past. Is that true? Where will we be packing this year? Did we get a building with AC?

Also, will there be hit and chug competitions following the day's activities? I want to see Norris cut his canopy away and still have his slider stowed to his rig again.

;)

I just posted the jump prices at $25.50. $25 cash discount.

We will begin jumping WEDNESDAY late afternoon with "Secret Otter Loads". Nothing secret about them. Just show up with a rig and some money and we'll put you on a plane! We'll begin Thursday once we have enough jumpers which should happen around 10am, if not sooner.

Please come out and support us. The biggest piece of feedback I got was to make our FR-SU boogie longer to make it worth the vacation and gas money. We'll start late Wednesday and not stop until Sunday. We've done this for YOU THE FUN JUMPER.....see you there.

Food - Booze - Free Coaching - Free Organizing - Camping/RV - Theme parties - REDEMPTION BOOGIE 2008

umm, ok so I replied to Joni about the wing suit post... not realizing that this would look like it applies to the pork Thursday...
but I guess I can wear camera for beer and pork too.

1 more sleep and we'll be on our way!!!!!

ooh oooh, I'll wear my camera if someone has a suit - -

What kind of suit do you wear to a pork feed? I've seen you eat before and I think you should probably just wear a trash bag or something so you can slosh BBQ sauce all over yourself. We'll get rain coats for everyone else at your table. Should make for some good video though, it'll look like your husband chowing in the pond except it'll be BBQ sauce.

That is the sweetest cash discount I've ever seen. $25 dollars off just for paying cash. 50 cent jump tickets is fine by me. ;):P

That is the sweetest cash discount I've ever seen. $25 dollars off just for paying cash. 50 cent jump tickets is fine by me. ;):P

Jimmy must have spoken!
www.greenboxphotography.com

Its been a year and a half since I came back for Para Golf. I can't wait to get back and see everybody. I'm so excited that today is becoming the work day that will never end!! Plane leaves in a couple more hours but I won't be at the DZ until 11:30 ish. We'll see everybody then.

Joe.