freeflyimpaired

Redemption Boogie '08

.......But if you want Frankie I could be your private butt pirate.

Nobody is going to buy the cow if you keep giving the milk away for free, Derek!

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Thanks Frank!!! I'm definately a Pirate!!! ;)
Now all I need is the proper pirate bootie!?!

Be a pirate wench. Those tops always seem to flatter. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

No worries!!! I"m sure the girls will get plenty of attention. Besides, judging from above, they're all ass guys (or maybe it's just Frankie's boy ass they like):P

I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle and here's a note from my shrink. He says I'm getting better. Last week I thought I was a toaster oven!
-Dot Warner

Franky Boy I wish I could help you out but I will be a Pirate at the boogie.......But if you want Frankie I could be your private butt pirate.

Too much information B|
Learn from others' mistakes, you will never live long enough to make them all yourself.
POPS 10672

So what is the state record, If we can get all of the LSPC girls we're at 7-8 (I'll talk to whoever's at the dz this weekend and find out who's interested and who's coming) And hopefully they'll be some other double x's there to finish filling the load - What fun!!!! I can't wait to be redeamed, maybe I should start going to confession now!
I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle and here's a note from my shrink. He says I'm getting better. Last week I thought I was a toaster oven!
-Dot Warner

Joel, I doubt PD will have any Navigators for you to demo. To quote from another post, Yar, ya manta lub'n belly flyer![/pirate voice]

Hey Frank, if I'm coming back how much food am I going to get with my registration? What kind? And more importantly, what kind of beer will we be drinking? Have you come up with any type of encouragement to get people playing the naked Twister or Luau?

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

More importantly, what kind of encourgement have you come up with to keep some people from playing naked twister!!! Oh Yeah, Hey Frank... We'll trying to get together an all girls load.:P

-Dot Warner

Skyventure Colorado is our major sponsor this year. They will be providing one-on-one horizontal and vertical fly coaching. All it will cost you is a jump ticket for yourself. They will pay for their own jump! Stop by their tent for killer discounts on tunnel time good for up to 12 months from purchase.

Firefly Suits rock! How can you have a boogie without Sherry? She’ll have her tent of stock suits as well as her measuring tape to size you up for that hot suit you’ve always wanted!

Mirage will be here to show off their gorgeous G3 and G4 line of containers. The venerable Ward Hessig may also have a few new items to show you that helps explain why Mirage is one of the industry greats!

UPT-Vector is here with their fabulous Vector container line. Wanna do a Skyhook demo? Greg Rau is more than willing to put you in the demo rig and let you see the magic for yourself!

Performance Designs will be returning with their arsenal of demo canopies. Whether you want to try out the Optimum reserve, Velocity or the versatile Spectre they have the canopy for you to demo! Talk to our friendly Iowa boy gone big time – Nick Grillet for the latest on what PD has to offer. Joel - If they don't have a Navigator, you can jump one of our student rigs that has one. ;)

Re: Frank, I wanted to demo some canopies and I was wondering if PD or any of the other manufacturers are going to be setting up at the boogie.

You guys better be careful flippin crap to Jimmy Coiner. He wears cowboy boots made from real cowboys and he will not be disrespected!

Feel free to make fun of Norris as much as you want.

And let the games begin!!!;)

Apple pays Jimmy Coiner 99 cents every time he listens to a song:P

Secretely, that's how he affords to make more jumps than his alter ego Jason Norris ;)

I don't really know Mr. Coiner, but I saw him pack his rig at the Peggs Boogie. He moved with such great speed that my eyes were damaged from looking directly at him.
Learn from others' mistakes, you will never live long enough to make them all yourself.
POPS 10672