Couloirman

Driving across the country: Pittsburgh to Denver, DZ's along I-70

I just drove back to Pgh from CO last week and the long boring drive would have been a whole lot better if I had made some jumps along the way! If you know of any DZ's close off I-70(which I take the ENTIRE way) Id really appreciate letting me know. Ill be heading back to CO again in August, so I hope to see some of you, and maybe make a jump or two with you to make the drive seem like its not as bad as it really is. Thanks.

Allison is right. KSUPC-great club, great vibe. Just East of Manhattan and 9 miles from I-70. Weekends only-time it right and stop by. You'll be glad you did and if this is a trip you plan to take often, you might just find a second home.
"You can't teach what you don't know and you can't lead where you won't go"

thats exactly the kind of thing Im looking for, thanks guys.
Any more DZ's would be great too.

As for splitting gas, Id be more than happy to caravan across the country stopping for jumps and beers along the way, but have a completely full tacoma I have to get back to CO with, so not really sure how Id fit another person in it but thanks.

Have you thought about I-79 to I-80? You can hit AerOhio, Skydive Chicago, Chicagoland, Kankakee Valley (no bump manifest), Quad City, Skydive Iowa, and Des Moines Skydivers (Couchfreaks).

I-70 has others (Skydive Greene County comes to mind.), but if you get a chance to see Skydive Chicago, it's a whole different ball game. If skydiving were a ball game.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

I-70 in Ohio has Skydive Greene County (3 -182's) about 35 minutes off of it and right on the OH/IN border is Richmond and they have 1 or 2 182's. Further in IN is Jerry's Skydiving with 1-2 182's.

I-79 to I-80 opens up a lot more options. Skydive Ricks (2 182's), Aerohio (182) Skydive Chicago (2 Otters), CSC (Otter/ PAC?) and a lot more options along the way.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com