YM4

LiquidSky Liquid Fest

Are you ready for the best time of your life?

LiquidSky its having the first Liquid Fest on July 18-20 at Skydive Air Adventires, Florida.

You are all invited for a Gymongous party and a lot af freeflying, hybrids, track and even RW.

TJ Landgren and MX Halsey from Lodi California will be organizing all level skydives.

Those of you that have a bit extra time and wanna get here a day earlier (17th) we will be doing a few hours @ the Orlando tunnel. Coaching is available. Please contact me to get you time slots.

I hope to see you all in Warm and Sunny Florida.

You can win Free LiquidSky suit, Also get the chance of winning one hour at the Flow Rider from Adrenalina Extreme Store.

Don't hesitate on contacting me. or the DZ

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g73/zalman68/?action=view¤t=boogieflyer.jpg
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight,
It's the size of the fight in the dog!"

Wanna thank everyone for all your emails, but please don't forget to
pre-register, depending on this we can get another airplane.

Sadly, I will be unable to attend this due to both my father's birthday and my twin nieces' 2nd birthday celebration the same weekend. Julio, I adore you & Christie and love your beautiful suits. Your customer service for my suit was great, so I know that you two will be gracious hosts for a boogie. Plus, the organizers seem amazing. I am sure that your event will be incredible, so I am bumping this up for you.

Wishing you a successful boogie, Julio! B|

A boogie LESS than three hours away AND hosted by some 'Ricans? Yeah, I think I'll pencil that one in. What's the deal on the tunnel time?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Thanks to everyone that has contacted me for the Liquid Fest.

Tunnel time is already fully booked and From all the contacs it seems we are having a lot of people attending. We have organized a few funky stange track and hybrid dives to attempt.

Also some challenge sunset dives with water ballons acuracy targeting will be happening to get the chance of winning a pair of Liquidsky swoop shorts.

Expect a different type of event, you have regular weekends to do regular skydives.

Those of you that still havent preregistered don't forget to do it.
skydivefl.com

You still have till thursday night.