jumpoutnow

July 4th weekend?

yes, I've decided to keep it to the 8 that have already expressed their interest.

see you thursday night!
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

Kathleen and Anthony Stone will be there on Thursday evening. Nikki catch up with me then and we will covertly plan this dive. We could always go with four and get Ken to fly the cessna. :)

He would just LOVE that!!!

What kind of kick back from Ken would you get for organizing that one??:ph34r::ph34r:
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

I'll be there Friday with Janet to organize all of you belly wierdos. I think Sun Man will be down Thursday ready to organize all the cool kids on Friday morning. If the clouds look nice I will try to organize some high pull adventures, for those that have never done a high pull.........you should 'nuff said.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

It looks like we will be having a good turnout with people beginning to show up on Thursday.

Oh, by the way. Who is coming....????:)

With the current rate of baby making up there, hopefully no one! :o:ph34r:

Oh and since Nicci mentioned food... a lot of peeps asked me about cooking last weekend. Thanks to Emilio and Adriana for providing the tasty morsels. I only ran the grill.

For those of you familiar with Wyatt and my cooking you know we do it up right. I'd be glad to cook some stuff up one evening this weekend, but Im not doing a lot of prep work or any of the cleaning.
Cleaning being the most important and worst parts.
I'll come up with some kind of menu and cost per person and if there is enough of you who want in I'll throw something together.

If not there's always the mexican place. :|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Yes......BBQ will be on the menu at the Snack Shack for the Fourth of July weekend!B|

AND NO BAKED BEANS...PLEASE!!!

:S:o:P
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

I am looking for confirmation that we can still jump and tent Fri to Sun.Some friends sent me an email saying they aren't coming due to the following news report in the Fish Wrap(Cedartown Standard)
http://www.cedartownstd.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home_top_stories_latest&id=101925-Skydive-the-Farm-ordered-to-cease-some-of-its-activities&widget=push&article-Skydive-the-Farm-ordered-to-cease-some-of-its-activities%20=&instance=home_latest_1st_left&open=&

I still want to come make some jumps.
What's the real deal?
Thanks,
Robin
"... this ain't a Nerf world."

My friends are invited to come out and camp, jump and enjoy the 4th of July weekend.

I'll be there Friday! Beer in tow.

;)
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Robin, you're a smart guy. You know how the media is. I will be pissed if you guys don't show.
>:(

You come and if we don't jump, I'll pay your gas bill back and forth. Knowing what a cheap bastard I am, that oughtta say something.
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Yes, I read the pm after I read your reply and confirmed I am coming.

Thanks for answering quickly. I'll have to see what the rest of the Chester croud does. They aren't usually all that timid so I haven't given up on them yet.

Of course I have made friends at every dz I have ever been to so I am stoked!
"... this ain't a Nerf world."

Bah! How the hell do I get up there without driving my car!? I do NOT need two cars there this weekend!
I got my groceries. My bags are packed and I aint got shit to do until the wife gets off work tomorrow.
Someone come get my ass!:)

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865