1LegOutCali

Sweet girl fresh off student status and looking to visit dz's around the country...where to go? Help :)

Hey Hausse, I def have a dz which I love and its mos def not the ranch, there is nothing I like about it, the people and workers are def not my cup of tea and I speak from experience...not even my former instructors like it there, and they have way more experience than I do...if they wont jump there, that says alot....You should def come out my way, I already told you which dz I call home, have you been there? You should come out and make a jump with me, I wont be taking any trips until my rig is ready and it wont be til mid june sometime....and if I ever lose my mind and head up to the ranch, Im definitely taking you up on that place to sleep, I wouldnt want to drive back to Brooklyn after some drinking and partying lol

Anyone else smelling a troll here?

Seeing that she didn't like the Ranch she either has to be a troll or somebody really weird;)

So.... by not your cup of tea, was that all the instructors who had tons of time for you in the shop talking about your progression?

And by your former instructors, do you mean Marius? Who is now here fulltime?

Or did you find someone who might not give you all the attention you think you deserve, and you now feel a bashing fit coming on.

Good luck where ever you land. Anyone who wants to give the ranch a shot will either have a killer time, or will leave crying. We dont pull punches.

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome

I never said I didnt experience the Ranch lol, you're sadly mistaken, dont get your panties in a bunch, we are all entitled to our opinion, Ive been to your umm dz many times, dont like it, end of story...You can cry up and down your dz telling people about me and I couldnt care less, I have no intentions of going up there, and even got my bf who jumps up there to leave that dz cuz I opened his eyes lol...not to mention this past weekend meeting a jumper to used to go to the umm ranch and hated it enough to go elsewhere.....when you tell me how many years you served in the military, then you can tell me to stfu about my opinion, ask me how many years I put in.......So run along and spend your time doing something better other than worry about what someone thinks about a dropzone...have a great day and Blue Skies!:ph34r:

Funny how guys get all pissy when someone says they dont like a dz, get over it, I didnt have a good experience, end of story, not every one will, I know many who havnt and glad they left......I never had instructors there first of all and Im glad I didnt....no one at the shop could care less about me and simply humored me because I was the girlfriend of a guy who jummped there.....by instructors who say they have been there and dont like it, is not Marius at all, sorry but there are more instructors that I know other than him that have been to the ranch....I dont need to say anymore, you can just read my review on here, pretty lengthy and all supported....so just get over it, find something better to do than gang up on someone who has the opposite opinion of you, you can talk all you want about me and drag my name all over, at the end of the day I know who I am and where I love to skydive, its a place where I got my license in a nuturing and very professional environment, and thats simply not up there.

So.... by not your cup of tea, was that all the instructors who had tons of time for you in the shop talking about your progression?

And by your former instructors, do you mean Marius? Who is now here fulltime?

Or did you find someone who might not give you all the attention you think you deserve, and you now feel a bashing fit coming on.

Good luck where ever you land. Anyone who wants to give the ranch a shot will either have a killer time, or will leave crying. We dont pull punches.

So being fresh off student status and newly single

... and even got my bf who jumps up there to leave that dz cuz I opened his eyes lol.

Damned, 3 days single & already off the market. And I was keeping my hopes up...

when you tell me how many years you served in the military, then you can tell me to stfu about my opinion, ask me how many years I put in...

Since for some strange misguided reason you seem to think the military defines right & wrong, does the fact that the Army team trains at the Ranch mean anything to you?

LoL not at all, first of all its convenient since west point is near by, only reason why, 2nd of all, that post about traveling was simply a vent, he posted so then I posted, everything smoothed itself out and now we are jumping at my dz and end of the story....My serving my country does give me the right to say what I want and what you want,so get over it.......Im pretty much done with the back and forth, pretty stupid and a waste of time, enjoy your summer, have fun skydiving and remember we are all entitled to our opinion. Hope you find something else to entertain yourself with, I will be the adult and end the bs :)

LoL

lol indeed.

its convenient since west point is near by, only reason why

Is that so? Do you have anything to back yet another blanket statement?

that post about traveling was simply a vent, he posted so then I posted, everything smoothed itself out and now we are jumping at my dz and end of the story...

Fascinating.

My serving my country does give me the right to say what I want and what you want

Wrong again. I'm no expert in American law but I'm pretty sure freedom of speech applies to every citizen whether they've served or not. So guess what, you can give your opinion, you can even give it without backing it up with any facts so long as you remain clear of slander. But thanks (in part) to you, the rest of us still have the freedom to call the bullshit.

Now if you care to give some first-hand facts to back your negative statements regarding the Ranch, we're all ears.

I will be the adult and end the bs :)

Yes, what a grown-up. I'm in awe in front of so much wisdom & emotional maturity.

Ive been to your umm dz many times

No, you haven't.

And it's even more funny when a wet behind the ears attention seeking jumper thinks they "know" how things should be run.

Your whining about Billy not responding to your request for a discount is hilarious.

Do you know who owns Z-Hills?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

and even got my bf who jumps up there to leave that dz cuz I opened his eyes lol...

Would that be the same boyfriend that rated it at straight 5's just last week? Looks like he doesn't share your opinion after all.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

My serving my country does give me the right to say what I want and what you want,so get over it.......

Just realize that doesn't apply to this website, it's owned by a South African. One of his most famous lines when referring to these forums is, "this ain't no damn democracy". ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

OK, I'll bite. Because I'm a sucker :D
I would recommend that in preparation for your trip, you read this thread. There's a comment in there somwhere about not airing too much dirty laundry on dz.com as well. This is, after all, your "permanent record."

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

... and even got my bf who jumps up there to leave that dz cuz I opened his eyes lol.

Damned, 3 days single & already off the market. And I was keeping my hopes up...

Football anyone?

I'll volunteer to be in charge of the popcorn!@@:D

Not the best sales pitch I've ever heard....by a long shot :S;)

the ranch doesn't need a sales pitch..
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead