1LegOutCali

Sweet girl fresh off student status and looking to visit dz's around the country...where to go? Help :)

So being fresh off student status and newly single, I plan on taking a road trip to celebrate both great events! Visiting different dropzones and meeting great people is what I hope for this summer. I want some suggestions on where to go and stay? Any help is greatly appreciated, you can private message me also...Thanks!:P

During the summer... I'd suggest touring the northern states, it gets too dam'n hot down south. If you make the trip during the winter then I'd say Eloy, Perris, Elsinore or pretty much any Florida dz...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Yeah, come to Chicago....we have two awesome dzs here that kick butt in the summer! My personal favorite is 4th of July at sdc...especially when all the csc people take a bus over to it! :)

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Peggs boogie at Kstate University.
Great vibe. Mostly college age. Camping on the DZ. Luau, ABC Party, Hog Roast. Great mix of new jumpers and up jumpers. Team Fastrax organizing, Fly into KC-you can get a ride to the DZ. June 5-8. Missouri boys will buy your first lift ticket.
Good luck-have fun and visit at many as possible. :D

"You can't teach what you don't know and you can't lead where you won't go"

Hey Hausse, I def have a dz which I love and its mos def not the ranch, there is nothing I like about it, the people and workers are def not my cup of tea and I speak from experience...not even my former instructors like it there, and they have way more experience than I do...if they wont jump there, that says alot....You should def come out my way, I already told you which dz I call home, have you been there? You should come out and make a jump with me, I wont be taking any trips until my rig is ready and it wont be til mid june sometime....and if I ever lose my mind and head up to the ranch, Im definitely taking you up on that place to sleep, I wouldnt want to drive back to Brooklyn after some drinking and partying lol

Awww you're sweet, Id love to go but my birthday is June 8th and I plan on having a big party at my DZ that Sat the 7th and then some more partying on Sun....I will add you to my friends list and try to hit up KC another time, sounds like fun though, college guys n girls just having a big ol party...nice!

What better way to celebrate your birthday than in the land of OZ. Click your heels, bring your friends-we have room for all. We even have a chute you can use. The college kids are awesome-i don't know how any of them manage to graduate. Plus team Fastrax is organizing loads. The world is full of folks who could have been, wanted to be or was-come and be now. We have a thread on here KSUPC Peggs Boogie. Check out our web site www.skydivekstate.com
Look though our pictures. Get those slippers on and start kicking-hold on because it will be a whirlwind.
Besides you can meet the Midwest Freefly legend.
"You can't teach what you don't know and you can't lead where you won't go"

Hey Hausse, I def have a dz which I love and its mos def not the ranch, there is nothing I like about it, the people and workers are def not my cup of tea and I speak from experience...not even my former instructors like it there, and they have way more experience than I do...if they wont jump there, that says alot....You should def come out my way, I already told you which dz I call home, have you been there? You should come out and make a jump with me, I wont be taking any trips until my rig is ready and it wont be til mid june sometime....and if I ever lose my mind and head up to the ranch, Im definitely taking you up on that place to sleep, I wouldnt want to drive back to Brooklyn after some drinking and partying lol

Anyone else smelling a troll here?

LoL yea Im sure do, we are all entitled to our opinions, I gave a few years of my life fighting for my country to be able to say wtf I want, what have you done? You and I have very different experiences at differnt places, nothing wrong with that, so you know what you can do with your namecalling and Id say grow up but I see where you jump so thats basically impossible to do. Just another example of the people up there, so Im not surprised at all by your less than intelligent comment

Well your response sounds "less than intelligent" probably because you didn't bother to look up words you did not understand (and maybe for other reasons too.. but I won't go there). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Anyways, I'm not convinced we have a troll on our hands anymore, so I don't know whether to be excited or bored.. Time will tell.