Hazarrd

ride to the dz from nyc?

i'm new to the city and looking for rides to the dz from nyc. i live in the east village but am willing to meet anywhere reasonably close via subway (i prefer manhattan).

if you're able to help me out, let me know what days/times you typically go, which dz, and where i would need to meet you.

thanks in advance!

.-.

i'm new to the city and looking for rides to the dz from nyc. i live in the east village but am willing to meet anywhere reasonably close via subway (i prefer manhattan).

if you're able to help me out, let me know what days/times you typically go, which dz, and where i would need to meet you.

We have a mailing list in place to organize carpooling from the city to the Ranch, Sky's the Limit, occasionally Cross Keys and SDLI, and hopefully soon Skydive Sussex.

On a nice weekend day, there's generally 2 to 4 cars going to DZs . Once in a blue moon someone will do a roundtrip on a week day.

You can subscribe at http://skyflyers.org/wws/subscribe/nyc if interested.

hey bud, i jump at the ranch, i leave from brooklyn via the williamsburgh bridge to the fdr and teach in the east village, typically i go up on fri trying to make sunset load or earlier, and stay until sunday evening. i will be doing this from now until june 26th, and then i will be going up on thurs around 2ish or 3ish and not returning to the city until mon 10ish in the am, if interested hit me up laxirl22ATyahooDOTcom

blue skies!!!
billy