goofyjumper

Skinnyshrek's Ashdive... attempt # 3 this June

The weather didn't look good last weekend......... only 30 Super Otter loads.

The weather didn't look good the weekend before that...........
only 40 Super Otter loads.

Go figure!

COOLB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Indeed.

Now on a serious note: Where are Sir Gerrard Sr. and I gonna watch the Euro Cup Final on Sunday? I believe it's on ABC, so we just need a space with a big tellie, A/C and a nice shut-the-f*ck-upish ambience.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

There is one in every crowd. :|

oh grow up people, if you that superstitious stay home.

I still wish the jump well
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Indeed.

Now on a serious note: Where are Sir Gerrard Sr. and I gonna watch the Euro Cup Final on Sunday? I believe it's on ABC, so we just need a space with a big tellie, A/C and a nice shut-the-f*ck-upish ambience.

Are you talking about that games where foreginers run back and forth on a field for a couple hours without scoring and then Roll around on the Ground whining and crying whenever they get a hangnail?;):D

There is one in every crowd. :|

oh grow up people, if you that superstitious stay home.

I still wish the jump well

I'm sure you meant no harm. However, it's just bad manners to mention bad weather on here in relation to an event. Some dude did the same thing to the St. Mary's boogie thread a few months ago and Cspencefly got pissed. I tried to talk some sense into that guy since I helped The Farm train him to no avail so I hammered his ass in the PMs. I haven't heard from him since, nor have I seen him post on here since. [:/]

Edited to add: I got curious and checked his status. Seems that he's become a lurker. Still logging on, as recently as yesterday, but the last post was March 13. Oh well...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Indeed.

Are you talking about that games where foreginers run back and forth on a field for a couple hours without scoring and then Roll around on the Ground whining and crying whenever they get a hangnail?;):D

Yes. That one. Not to be confused with the one where they put on tight pants and bondage gear, then pile on top of each other in writhing man-masses, before leaving the field to get coked up and physically attack strippers.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Indeed.

Yes. That one. Not to be confused with the one where they put on tight pants and bondage gear, then pile on top of each other in writhing man-masses, before leaving the field to get coked up and physically attack strippers.

Well hey, at least we have stripper-quality cheerleaders to gawk at over here... :P

Wait, I take that back, our cheerleaders for the most part, are BETTER looking than strippers. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Indeed.

Kinda like this.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Damn right! 'Cause if you make it believable you get a free kick, DUH! :S

It's a game of subtle skills.

.....Besides, all that fake diving whiny sh*t is just the Italians.

EDITED TO ADD: On the other hand, F*CK ALL y'all!
Try THIS ONE for respectable: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KSvTDdSv-g4:D

Damn right! 'Cause if you make it believable you get a free kick, DUH! :S

It's a game of subtle skills.

.....Besides, all that fake diving whiny sh*t is just the Italians.

EDITED TO ADD: On the other hand, F*CK ALL y'all!
Try THIS ONE for respectable: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KSvTDdSv-g4:D

Me thinks a nerve has been touched . . .

Ok - I'll be there Friday night - but I am going to behave myself so please do not offer or involve me in any nignoggery or shenannigans.

Thank you.

Oh. And stay AWAY from MY absinthe!>:(

:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Me thinks a nerve has been touched . . .

Ok - I'll be there Friday night - but I am going to behave myself so please do not offer or involve me in any nignoggery or shenannigans.

Thank you.

Oh. And stay AWAY from MY absinthe!>:(

:D

You disgust me!>:( You KNOW the politically correct term is African-Americannoggery!

And I ain't tellin' nobody when I'm gonna be there.

Hey, who is comin' to this gig?????......

I will be there tomorrow, looking forward to seeing everyone again. :)

I'll be there Saturday. :)

...I'll be there Saturday. :)

This is good to know. Now we can all leave early Saturday morning and disappear leaving a note for VillyBance that we all went over to ASC.

See you there, Billy!

:D:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239