goofyjumper

Skinnyshrek's Ashdive... attempt # 3 this June

.....No. ......Really. .....Bob.....?
What the F*CK kind of brain damage would make a person even think of some sh*t like that??!!

Well DUH... he IS psychobob! ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

.....No. ......Really. .....Bob.....?
What the F*CK kind of brain damage would make a person even think of some sh*t like that??!!

Well DUH... he IS psychobob! ;)

Aww..come on you guys...let PsychoBob get his TinkyWinky on:ph34r: I want to see a slo-mo Freefly jump of Blaine and PsychoBob with this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6d5WVriUWM&feature=related

......A wheelchair race......Is there ANY doubt that the Ogre himself is exerting some force over this whole thing and giggling his man-tits off about it?

wat ya mean? were gonna stick dad in the race on his chicken chaser after a few whiskies! if it gets us a room were up for anythin lol

This is gonna be a fun weekend! :D:D:D

Canopies and wheel chairs and drunken skydivers . . . What could POSSIBLY go wrong?:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That would be the all-time gay moment in skydiving history but it would be funny as hell. I'll see what we can do.

BWAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

OK, so last night Bolas and I were discussing how the Fat Bastard seems to be repeatedly cursing us with sh*tty w***her just so we'll keep getting drunk in campers and saying nice things about him all weekend, and we decided enough is enough.

So I hereby make a motion: If we don't wake up (albeit hungover) under blue skies by Sunday morning, we crank up the Cessna, take him to 2,500' and dump him straight out the door over the next closest dropzone!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

OK, so last night Bolas and I were discussing how the Fat Bastard seems to be repeatedly cursing us with sh*tty w***her just so we'll keep getting drunk in campers and saying nice things about him all weekend, and we decided enough is enough.

So I hereby make a motion: If we don't wake up (albeit hungover) under blue skies by Sunday morning, we crank up the Cessna, take him to 2,500' and dump him straight out the door over the next closest dropzone!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

On the news at 5 pm: Dirty snow reported over ASC!

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh sh*t! I was so traumatized by that horrible Champions League final, I had stopped paying attention. Recording it now. Thanks Mum!
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Your (can I say this with a straight face?)
"baby boy"
(:D:D:D:D:D:D...oh hell no, I can't)
finally got his Emerald Coast Beach Boogie Jump thanks to PsychoBob and a few of Lee's skybox playmates. He didn't hose us on weather.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Your (can I say this with a straight face?)
"baby boy"
(:D:D:D:D:D:D...oh hell no, I can't)
finally got his Emerald Coast Beach Boogie Jump thanks to PsychoBob and a few of Lee's skybox playmates. He didn't hose us on weather.

True, but Laura and I got a mouth and noseful of his and Stunning Bob's ashes when the base funnelled on exit. It took a Jamaican Puerto Rican for me to understand how I got so blitzed that night on only 4 bushwhackers. :P

A warning to those on the big dive:
Lee may be impatient on you too and try to leave early. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

you dump my baby anywhere and you wont live to tell the tale ,lmao xxxxxxxxxxxmumx:)

Hmmph . . . I'll take him out at 2500!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

make sure you drink your absinth first ,youll be able to fly without a parachute then ,lmao xxxxxxxxmum

No - No - No chuteless jumps from 2500 . . . they altready have 2 ponds at the farm . . . they don't need anymore.

lmao , need more ponds for kieron to fish ,hehe xxxxxxxxxxxxmum:)

Ok - mum - for you, well, and for Mike too - I'll bounce.:P

r u watching the usa vs england socker ,on now xxxmum,

Y'know, even with my nation's pride on the line it's hard not to cheer for a Stevie G. goal. I mean he's practically family after all. ;) But the high point was watching Wayne Rooney attempt a bicycle kick and come down on his chamber pot of a head. :D

Back on topic though, I just wanted to be the first one, again, to volunteer to help build a big f*ck-off bonfire. Anyone know where we can get some REAL wood this time?

well theres plenty of wood at the farm ,but dont you dare use lees tree ,lol or lisa will use your head as a football ,hehe xxxxxxxxxxxmum:)

I don't think anybody would dare do so. But, it will get watered in the only way we know how, plenty often! ;)