goofyjumper

Skinnyshrek's Ashdive... attempt # 3 this June

Ok folks, we decided to wait until June and when Lee's parents and sister come back out to America.

We are scheduling the ashdive for Saturday June 28th at the FARM!

Come out to see the trees that have been planted for Lee and Beezy, and once you start drinking, it would be rude not to water them Lee style!

Also, there is a newly built snack bar.

For those who want to come but need a place to stay and don't have a huge budget, I am offering our camper for first come first serve. The main bed is taken by me and apolard........yes she is my sleeping bitch when she is at the farm. I know she is ten times smaller than Lee but she still cuddles well......:D:D:D. The couch is prob going to be taken by one other person, but the other bed is available and the floor if you have an air mattress.

So for those who want to get on the ashdive, please talk to Hans (DZO). He is organizing so far.

The local Holiday INN express is offering skydiving discounts for $50 a night. There is also another hotel right accross the street that will give the same discounts.

There is plenty of room for camping. We hope to see you all there!
Let's just hope that Lee gives us better weather this time!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Please come out and show your support. I know
Lee's family would love to see everyone again. It would mean a lot to them and everyone that cared for him.

Brandy- you know that I never mind being your cuddle bitch. ;p
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

you too tanya ,youll both be cleaning poo all weekend if your not carefull
xxxxx

Heh - lookie at all this! Mum is talking Shit again!

:D:D

Yeah - Go ahead - TRY to put ME on poo patrol!

:D

I can't wait.
:D

mmmm Absinthe.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Kimberly and I are ready!! Our plane comes in thur night ~10pm, just in case anyone wants to pour one out early... I was going to bring some fine CA wines in but I remembered were going to the deep south, Im sure Boones Farm from the 7/11 will do.:P

With all this talk of poo cleaning maybe we should put Macy on a plane and really give you something to clean;)

Brandy, we are really looking forward to seeing you, Lees family, and everyone else to celebrate Lees life.

...Brandy- you know that I never mind being your cuddle bitch. ;p

OK..I can see right now that I need cuddle coaching so I'll set up in there with you and you two can show me how it's done properly. There's nothing like hands-on teaching, eh?
:D:D:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239