vskydiver

Leap for Lupus Boogie 2008

All of the raffle prizes listed above will be available to anyone who buys a raffle ticket online or in person, so please, even if you can't make the boogie, buy a raffle ticket to support the cause!!

And if you can make it to the boogie, you have a chance to win all of these great prizes, plus a lot of fantastic smaller prizes as well.

I'm going to be at Kapowsin this weekend. Will there be someone there to sell me a ticket or two? I will be back in August too and probably buy a few more then.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

If you are looking to try your first wingsuit or demo'ing a different suit, Phoenix-Fly will have demo suits available at Leap for Lupus on Saturday and Sunday.
First Flight Courses(FFC) will be offered for those wanting to see what it's like to get your flock on. I will be organizing flocks as time allows.

Come out and have some fun while supporting a great cause.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

There should be plenty of time to flock even if you are on the POPS loads. ;) I'm hoping that the POPS record attempt will be completed by (early) Saturday.

Make sure you get your raffle tickets. I just received two blue flame Aviator Helmets in the mail from Square 1 to add to the long list of prize you could win! Check it out. http://www.leapforlupus.org/raffle.html

Hey everyone!!!! don't forget to buy your raffle tickets...lots of hot items have been added. Thanks for all of your support for a great cause and see you all there!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Amazon
Danger Roo
Doc
Grannyinthesky
Johnmitchell
Ladydyver
Nwflyer
Vskydiver

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of ya going, Please add your name

Well at least I will be there for the 9th and 10th.. this Program manager stuff is making it kinda hard to get days off to play...>:(

Amazon
Bones
Danger Roo
Doc
Grannyinthesky
Johnmitchell
Ladydyver
monkycndo
Nwflyer
Pattersd
Propacker - coming to (among other things) set new NW POPs record!
Tetra316
Vskydiver

Just because Beth isn't coming doesn't mean we have to leave the list all disorganized.:S:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I just wanted to see who was going to step up to be the alphabetizing police.

Geez!!! Some people's kids:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Amazon
Bones
Danger Roo
Doc
Grannyinthesky
Johnmitchell
Ladydyver
monkycndo
Nwflyer
Pattersd
Tetra316
Vskydiver

Just because Beth isn't coming doesn't mean we have to leave the list all disorganized.:S:ph34r:

Hey I just noticed, I'm at the bottom of this list. [:/] I'm sure there are more people coming that this short list anyway. Last count I had was over 200. Where is everyone?

Amazon
Bones
Danger Roo
Doc
Grannyinthesky
Johnmitchell
Ladydyver
monkycndo
Nwflyer
Pattersd
Tetra316
Vskydiver
DSE-(room booked, flight booked, but still may not make it there).

Hey I just noticed, I'm at the bottom of this list. [:/] I'm sure there are more people coming that this short list anyway. Last count I had was over 200. Where is everyone?

maybe others are having the same motel-hell that I have had...at this point, I have a room for thurs/Fri nights, nothnig for Sat that is less than 450 a night, Super 8 claims there is no skydiver/L4L rate...and while they're going to call if they have a cancelation, I'm not holding my breath.

maybe others are having the same motel-hell that I have had...at this point, I have a room for thurs/Fri nights, nothnig for Sat that is less than 450 a night, Super 8 claims there is no skydiver/L4L rate...and while they're going to call if they have a cancelation, I'm not holding my breath.

There are many places to stay with skydivers that last night if you can't get a hotel room. Plus we just called a motel in Selton city center and they have several rooms left. I'll PM you with that info. B|