12500ft

Wisconsin DZ's

A good friend of mine who lives far, far, away is looking for a good place to do a first time tandem in the Milwaukee or Kenosha areas. The DZ dropzone listing does me little good as I know where neither of those places are. Does anyone have a recommendation of a good dropzone for a tandem jumper near there?

I'd highly recommend Sky Knights in East Troy, WI. It's close to Milwaukee. Have your friend Mapquest it. That'd be easiest for him/her. They run a safe and very friendly operation. Great group of people!

If your friend is in the Madison area have him/her visit Seven Hills, we rock too! :)

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Make sure they aren't SkyRide related.

Sky Knights does not take any tandem certificates from Skyride. We are very strict on this.

To be up front and honest, for the record, I am in fact affiliated with Sky Knights.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka