peanutgallery

Hey all you Elsinore locals.....

So I'm leaving tomorrow to visit my brother in Huntington Beach. Yaaaay! I plan on spending all day Sunday jumping at Elsinore and possibly Saturday too, we'll see how it goes. I'm going to do the basic excel camp with Mel on Sunday.

So here's the deal....I jump at a small cessna dz in CT. I've only ever jumped out of 182's and 206's, I only have 51 jumps and I've never been to a big dz. :S I'm a little nervous.....

So if anyone wants to take me under their wing, I'll be the one that looks lost :D

I'm also going to check out the area as a possible relocation possibility, Going through a divorce and the moment and I need to get the F* out of here at some point.

Alright, I'm pumped for a great vacation!!
-Keri

Oh....if anyone lives out by Huntington Beach and wants to bum around with me I'll be there till Tuesday night B|
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke

Mel with take care of you. ;) Elsinore is a great DZ for a visiting low timer. Fear not they will take care of you. Go have fun!

"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

I dunno if he is happy, but I am pissed. We get a crappy new england weekend, and you get nice california sunshine.

Completely unacceptable.>:(>:(:ph34r:

In order to be forgiven you have to come out tonight and go to the court house. I am DD'ing, and no that doesn't stand for drunk driving, so I can pick you up. No excuses. :P

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Haha, well I was planning on it but since he's kind of a pain in the ass (but I love him) and will drive me nuts after a few hours, I'd rather be skydiving!
;)

OH, AND he's recovering from the flu....hence the possible added day at the dz. If you know men and being sick, you know how fun it is to be around them. :P

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke

I love elsinore. We have been there twice in the last year!....planning on going back for Chicks rock....it is like our second home down there! They take great care of people visiting from elsewhere even those with lower jump numbers....and Mel is the absolute best - she has a great positive energy.:)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I love elsinore. We have been there twice in the last year!....planning on going back for Chicks rock....it is like our second home down there! They take great care of people visiting from elsewhere even those with lower jump numbers....and Mel is the absolute best - she has a great positive energy.:)

By far, one of the friendliest DZ's I have visited.

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Hey guys, a friend pointed me toward this thread...... I admit, I'm pretty bad and am hardly ever on here! :P Keri, we're gonna have an awesome day Sunday, it's on! :ph34r: Don't let anyone fool you though, I'm not nice, nor fun-- and I certainly don't like skydiving all that much. Hopefully you can still make the most of it.

Hey guys, a friend pointed me toward this thread...... I admit, I'm pretty bad and am hardly ever on here! :P Keri, we're gonna have an awesome day Sunday, it's on! :ph34r: Don't let anyone fool you though, I'm not nice, nor fun-- and I certainly don't like skydiving all that much. Hopefully you can still make the most of it.

Keri, just make sure to wear a name tag on your mudflap.

Sorry Mel, just had to.:P
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Mel is awesome at remembering all the folks that hit El'Snore.

Next time I go there, I'm going to borrow a rig with the wrong name on the mudflap just to see the double take from Mel.>:(

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity