McDuck

2nd Annual Raeford MAD Boogie and Film Festival

Liz, Rob Pelon and a few others will have a packing concession out on the grass, under a tent, if I'm not mistaken. There will be packers to take care of you, that's for sure.

I'll be out there Friday morning to help finish getting everything ironed out and ready. Can't wait to see everyone there! B|

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Ah, shuffling off the chain early, huh? :P

Can't wait to see you out there, my friend. Saturday's going to kick ass! Uh, I mean, Saturday will be a day filled with fun and entertainment for all posteriors involved. :D

"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Shiite, go ahead and say that Saturday will kick ass. I just hope that friday will be a good day for jumping as well. Well, it is now Friday morning and I need to get my ass in gear and get some breakfast and then off to the DZ. See y'all there

Freak out
EXPECT THE WORST, HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!

Ducky...I think it is safe to say that everyone involved had a good time. I KNOW I DID! It was great to see everyone. Hugs and blue skies to all

Mouth

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Glad you guys enjoyed the boogie! I'll have some official stats on registration numbers and loads flown, but hopefully everyone had a good time. I know that I jumped three times as much as last year. :P

We had a 32-way RW attempt that turned out to be a 25-way, lots of freefly jumps with our LOs and the Jive Jam folks and plenty of smiles.

Anyone who wants a copy of the films that were submitted for the festival can contact Tony Thacker at Raeford Parachute Center. We'll be charging the same fee we charged the entrants: $15.

Thanks to everyone who attended, including Tony Urgallo with his wingsuits, Candace and Mark Procos from Vigil and UPT, Doug Park with Sky Systems and all of you jumpers. Without all of you this wouldn't have been nearly as awesome as it was. Thanks again!

Hey..how about someone posting a few pics from the formation load? I meant to have it firewired to my camera but Sunday morning was pretty much a bust. Soething about all yall having too much of a good time I think:P

--
Hot Mama

Yeah, there was quite a lot of good-time having that night. I'll talk to Tony and see if the cameraman for that jump (I think we got 25 out of 32 in that jump) downloaded his pictures to Tony. Otherwise, we'll have to hunt that guy down and get the pictures from him. In a few days, I should have the link to the pictures taken on the ground ready to post here.

It was great seeing you again, Lisa! Thanks for hanging out with us and making some sky-jumpy-jumps. :)

If you weren't there and want to see what you missed out on, or you were there and want to see yourself immortalized, here's the link to the pictures: CLICKY!

See you all next year! B|

Huge thanks go out to Jessica Hoffman for all of her hard work in photographing the event for us!

Great on the ground pics...I think we had a good time.

That said...how about a pic or two from in the air. I know the formation load had video and every free flyer know to man has a camera. Geez, get with it Ducky.:P

--
Hot Mama

Working on it, my dear. B|

I still need to hunt down the formation load camera guy. I didn't recognize him, so it might not be someone who jumps here regularly.

Maybe you can enter your own video next year . . . just collaborate with a camera flyer who films you over the next 12 months and puts together a montage to submit at next year's boogie. I bet you will win in the "Short Subject" category! :)

GRRRR...no hug for you next time. >:( Do not pick on the short kid. :P

--
Hot Mama

And I could have used her vocal talents to keep vociferous ne'er-do-wells in line...had she stuck around for the film festival. :P