skyjuggler

Skydive San Diego: Summer

This is my DZ and I love it. Summertime is particularly great. The increase in business means planes are always going up. I have never had to wait too long for a load.

We are spoiled with our weather especially during the summer. We almost always have a steady headwind to land into and almost never a crosswind. I have only had to reverse my approach twice over there.

Saturdays and Sundays there is a grill area and there is a deck with a little grassy hill for spectators.

The people are friendly and the staff is cool as well. Manifesting and getting on the plane is a breeze.

Just post if you have more specific questions!
www.skydivesandiego.com

Cool, thanks.

As a local, is it busier in the summer or the winter as a DZ?

I am particularly interested in midweek activity as if a group of were to visit, we'd want to be jumping all day.

Any other people with experiences in July / August, please feel free to post!

Definitely busier in the summer, which is good. Over the winter if I am going to go by mid week I have to call and make sure they have tandem or AFF appointments as there are not always enough fun jumpers there to keep the plane loads moving.

Summer time is awesome though, with 15 to 20 plane loads a day going up and plenty of room to pack. I can't wait.
www.skydivesandiego.com