skycurlycat

Rocky Point, Mexico April 25-27th

Aww.. I sure hope that it is still happening this year because I have not landed on a beach in my life.. Im sure it will be a paradise to swoop in the land and smile at all of those beautiful girls in their binki's on the beach.. Lets make it happen!! =)

J

Sounds like last year. At one point it was almost &50, it ended up $26 which was $1 more than 2006.
We'll be there if theres jumping or notB|
IT'S VACATION !!
BTW, I just happen to have my 2007 RPB t-shirt on as I type this!
See-ya there!

----------------------------------------------
"Thats not smoke, thats BUCKEYE!!"
AQR#3,CWR#49

Yeah, what they wanted to charge per person, every taxi off and landing at their airport, and other charges they happened to come up with when the plane got there...it was so silly and ridiculous! :S
Thanks for the update. Lets hope for a smoother ride this year with the Mexican Authorities.

PMS #113
PMTS #19

Dont take this as the official word, but Brian announced this over the PA at the dz today:

The boogie is on. There will be an additional fee to, mmm, pay off the last minute "special fee"' charged by the airport admin.

If I remember correctly, its a registration fee of $25, a special fee of $30, and tickets are $24 per jump. BUT, unlike the last couple of year, jumping will carry on until sunset,

Have fun guys!
Remster

I just got a e-mail about the special "airport user fee". You never know what those pescky "Mexican Officials" will come up with. They smell$$$B|
I'm taking a set amount of $ to jump with. If I get 5 cool, if I get 10 cooler!

----------------------------------------------
"Thats not smoke, thats BUCKEYE!!"
AQR#3,CWR#49