NWFlyer

Lost Prairie Boogie July 26 - August 4 2008 (Skydive Lost Prairie, Montana)

I thought "Poker" covered it pretty well. ;)
One of these years we'll sing that song again.

madjohn

YAY!!! I was THINKING of that song when I replied to our little miss Cindy ... ;););)

As for you, dirty Cindy ... my virgin ears on that other word .... ;);)

:D:D:D:D

aren't you banned from using that word?
Once you visit Skydive Lost Prairie
Your heart will never leave.

Boogie with us... www.skydivelostprairie.com

I wanna come....

not sure I can with the price of tickets and alyssa being cranky about her lack of vacation time

I need to come see you all anyway

D
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Everyone should come out and play.....schell...since when do you have virgin ears....I read that and almost spit out my wine.:D:D:D:D:D

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Everyone should come out and play.....schell...since when do you have virgin ears....I read that and almost spit out my wine.:D:D:D:D:D

SOMETHING on me has to still be a virgin! I've had fingers up my nose and contacts in my eyes so it's not them! :D:D:D:D

:P:P

Clean up the wine now, Cindy. Salt and windex work well on the carpet.

:D:D:D:D:D
'Shell

2ndgensteinke
BigSky
bolas(maybe)
Dr.Dive
ep11300
Fozz
grannyinthesky
grimmie
jdobleman
Ladydyver
livendive
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Pattersd
Shannon and Jim
Shell666
Skootz
TheStepchild
TallGuy
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

So I am sitting here watching the 38th video and getting ready to watch the 40th video as well......I have come to the conclusion that I will have to crash a madjohn jump this season and am seriously thinking about wearing some lingerie on a jump if I can figure out how to land :D:D:D:D well, we all know that may not happen, but I am sure that there will be some trouble out there that will find me and i am sure that "the stepchild", doc, and livendive will find some trouble for me to get into. MJ....dinner is on us one night. Let us know when you are available and I am sure that we will find some way to entertain you. WOOOOHOOOOO! we are less than 60days away kids - time to rock this joint!!!!!

ETA: Its too hot, the skydiving sucks, the beer is warm and there is too many damn canadians!!!!:):):)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

There's no way I could miss this...

2ndgensteinke
BigSky
bolas(maybe)
Clownburner
Dr.Dive
ep11300
Fozz
grannyinthesky
grimmie
jdobleman
Ladydyver
livendive
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Pattersd
Shannon and Jim
Shell666
Skootz
TheStepchild
TallGuy
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

I have come to the conclusion that I will have to crash a madjohn jump this season and am seriously thinking about wearing some lingerie on a jump if I can figure out how to land :D:D:D:D

If you get something organized I'll join you on that load. Not sure about the landing either.....but it would be an interesting jump.

I have come to the conclusion that I will have to crash a madjohn jump this season and am seriously thinking about wearing some lingerie on a jump if I can figure out how to land :D:D:D:D

If you get something organized I'll join you on that load. Not sure about the landing either.....but it would be an interesting jump.

I bet we could get the stepchild to join us....doc and livendive can video:o:o:o
DPH # 2

Just be at Manifest at 8:30 AM and get on the Mad John Almost Sober Loads......he will find a slot commensurate with your skills;)

Have you seen me at 0830 in the morning??? it could be dangerous for everyone on that plane - although I have been better this year about getting up early and being a not so heinous bitch in the morning:S:S:S
DPH # 2

Just be at Manifest at 8:30 AM and get on the Mad John Almost Sober Loads......he will find a slot commensurate with your skills

That sounds like a good time of day for a beginner like me. I'm sure I'll learn a lot in the next couple of months, but.......... :$
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Granny and Cindy,

join us in the morning and I guarantee we'll make it work. Earlier in the week is better because on the weekend it's the "Not even close to sober" loads.

Cindy, I'll make it to dinner somehow, with Chateau Mad John.

cyall there,

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Count me in on that too!

I am getting super excited for LP this year. I am already making my packing list. Granny will confirm that I am a crazy planner, but I need to have everything written down and put together.

Cindy - - Is there going to be a red nighty night?

I bet we could get the stepchild to join us....doc and livendive can video:o:o:o

I'll always play with you, Cindy. ;) It sounds like fun...the shit-show kind of fun. :D
Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?

Hell, I'll even cover my own slot. I'm such a giver. B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)