Marios

Marios in Finland

Hey I am not the only one jumping naked.
I was told that it is one of Aivo's favorite sports.

Partyyyy

LOL ! :D Once Aivo gets into character you will not be able to overlook the party!

Thats a good time to visit hanko ! Cya there !

Welcome Marios!

If possible, you should come here one week earlier. The week of no sunset, the biggest party all over our country!!! Well, the sun won't go down the next week either :)
I guess you'll be living in our trailer with me, Aivo and Asterix. And I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to jump naked with B|

Greetings from Finland, Jan

ps. bring lukumi and a case of Keo!!!

Welcome Marios!

If possible, you should come here one week earlier. The week of no sunset, the biggest party all over our country!!! Well, the sun won't go down the next week either :)
I guess you'll be living in our trailer with me, Aivo and Asterix. And I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to jump naked with B|

Greetings from Finland, Jan

ps. bring lukumi and a case of Keo!!!

Thanks for letting me stay with you. I just need enough space for a sleeping bag and a rig:P

I will be travelling to Austria and Switzerland the week before. I was told about the big party...but it doesn't matter because you guys party all the time...

Now you obviously have been to beautiful Cyprus before and you seem to appreciate good beer. I cannot promise a case since I am travelling before coming to Finland but I will try really hard for a six pack:)