tiggershunny

SkyDance SkyDiving's 2008 American Boogie!

More like $32. There was a $40 surcharge on top of the $24 ticket price (5jumps/$40 = $8), but that covered the extra altitude (15,000) and the video.

Either way I had fun.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Thanks again to Morrigan and everyone in manifest for keeping the planes cranking this weekend, and to everyone at Skydance for putting on another smoking hot boogie (and I'm not just talking about the weather ... though that certainly helped).

And thanks to Autumn for all that great Sacramento Bee coverage! Cool stuff!

http://www.sacbee.com/1071/gallery/1032143.html

Ditto what Krisanne said...and nice photo there too (I even found my head way in the back there). Morrigan has to be one of the best manifestors out there.

Phil, thanks for the quick explanation about the plane. While I was looking forward to the CASA, I'll take a van anyday.

Either way I had fun.

I agree, thanks to Colin and Roger for organizing! The other jumps especially the toy jumps on Sunday were very cool too. Can't wait to see some of the first crazy wheel jumps (Still can't believe that thing was stable at 230mph)

Awesome atmosphere! Doc's dinners were great too.
-Patrick

Awesome first boogie! I had a million firsts at that thing.

I think the most memorable first I had though was my first time in a bad spot landing out. I picked a sheep pen to land in, and I hit a fence. Thankfully it just resulted in a few scratches, nothing major. :)

More like $32. There was a $40 surcharge on top of the $24 ticket price (5jumps/$40 = $8), but that covered the extra altitude (15,000) and the video.

Either way I had fun.

There ya go......

From what I understand, the cost of the Skyvan was considerably more then the Casa, but Ray kept the prices the same and ate the additional cost. Kudos to him for finding the tailgate at the last minute and keeping the prices the same. We wingsuiters loved the tailgate.

Thanks Ray.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity