tiggershunny

SkyDance SkyDiving's 2008 American Boogie!

I'm going! Hopefully I'll have a rig by then, and hopefully they can make my jumpsuit by then. :)

It will be my first boogie and my first time jumping at skydance. I will owe lots of beer.

Do a lot of people stay the night, how exactly does that all work?

Yes, lots of people stay the night/weekend at the boogie. Bring a tent and a sleeping bag and set it up in the grass before you drink too much. Dinner, free beer, and quality entertainment are usually included in the registration. When you've had enough, go to sleep. When the sun or the airplanes wake you up, shower and then get on a load.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative

Last year the 4-day registration was $50 and tickets were $23 (If my sometimers memory is correct) Registration covered dinner for 2 nights, a t-shirt and beer. I would expect it to be more this year due to the price of Jet-A though.

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Not the time but the money for the coach jumps, packing course and such, after buying a rig i have no money. Once school is over in a few weeks I will be back to full time and spending all my money on jumping and paying off debt on my rig. Sorry for temporarily hijacking this thread; I just want to jump the balloonB|

For those interested in trying out a wingsuit, Phoenix-Fly will have demo suits available. Whether it be your first jump or looking to upgrade, stop by and see me at my tent. First flight courses will be available. I expect to have the Prodigy2, Phantom2, Ghost and Stealth. I will be there Saturday & Sunday, and Friday if I can sneak away from work. Shhhh, don't tell my boss.:)

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Just a heads up for everyone planning on heading out to play, if you haven't pre-registered yet go ahead and give manifest a call (530-753-2651). If you pre-reg and then get the waiver off the website (www.skydanceskydiving.net) then you'll spend a lot less time in manifest trying to get registered.

Also, if you're interested in balloon jumps you'll need to pre-pay, as the jumps will be happening long before manifest opens (jumps will start at dawn).

Any questions, call manifest or email me.

See ya at the boogie!
-Mo
~I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter~

You need the two sides of the waiver itself, and one copy of the "notice". The notice should only be 1/2 a page.

Also regarding waivers: if you don't have a current waiver on file or have never been to the DZ you will need to fill out a waiver and have it turned in to manifest before you do a balloon jump, if you plan on doing one of those. Manifest will not be there at dawn (you wouldn't want to see us that early, not pretty... B|), so make sure you get there by sunset on Wednesday if you're not there the previous weekend.

~I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter~