tiggershunny

SkyDance SkyDiving's 2008 American Boogie!

Mark your calendars and ask the boss for time off work: SkyDance SkyDiving's 2008 American Boogie is going to be all sorts of fun June 19th-22nd (Thursday-Sunday).

As more information is available we'll let you know, but what we DO know is:

-the fabulous folks from Aerodyne will be coming out with the full line of demos (Pilot, Mamba, Smart Reserve, Vision, and Icon harnesses). If you haven't had the chance to meet them before and try out their products this is a great chance to do so, those of you who have met them know they're a great group of friendly and helpful folks.

-RW and freefly organizing will be available for those of you who are interested. Collin Bruce has some great events planned for every day of the boogie: Thursday there will be 30-way color coded jumps, Friday will see some 60-way fun, Saturday is a 20-36 way sequential day, and Sunday is all about jumpin' with toys!

-As always, those of you who yearn to jump at night will have the chance to do so Friday night till midnight.

That's the info I can confirm right now, if anyone has any questions feel free to contact me directly: [email protected].

Looking forward to another great boogie!

-Mo

There is a lot of space to camp and beer and food for Friday and Saturday night is included in registration. The diner will be open for any other food/drink you need.

If you need anything while at the boogie be sure to look me up, just ask manifest (I may be in there) where I am. Chances are if I'm not in the hangar or manifest I'll be at Kaleidoscope's team room by the creeper pad. :)
-Morrigan

~I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter~

Do we get to see Tall Guy in his Speedo again?;):P:$

Hey hot stuff. Long time no see.

Yeah I can be persuaded. Although I think that might scare off more people than the lovely ladies attracted.

If we can get the interest and funding I'd be happy to organize a little fun in the J-E-L-L-O. But this time I want some confirmed wrestlers.

I was wondering how a boogie worked. I am still a student, but would like to attend the boogie. I do not plan on still being a student come June, but do not know anything about what to expect. Do you have to pre-pay? What if I can only make it for one or two days? If anyone can offer some insight I sure would appreciate it. Thanks!:)

I was wondering how a boogie worked. I am still a student, but would like to attend the boogie. I do not plan on still being a student come June, but do not know anything about what to expect. Do you have to pre-pay? What if I can only make it for one or two days? If anyone can offer some insight I sure would appreciate it. Thanks!:)

Colin

They do have a preregistration for the Boogie, but you can also just pay for the day you are there. Since you have my AFF-I signature signing you off for self supervision, you can jump anywhere and at any USPA DZ right now, as well as after you get your A license as long as your a USPA member. They will need your USPA card, log book and yellow card (if you didnt get your A yet) so dont forget it when you go to the Boogie.
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

I will probably be in manifest, just look me up. I'll make sure you get through the whole check-in process, which is really easy, and get on your first boogie load as quickly as possible! Don't want to miss a moment, it's great fun!

Ed is right, we do have daily registration if you can only make it one day. And there will be pre-reg, I'll post the date that will start once I know. If you can make it out for more than one day, there is plenty of space to camp.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or email me directly at [email protected]. Looking forward to seeing you at your first boogie! B|

-Morrigan

~I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter~

Bytch, you are in the Bay Area and not supposed to question a plane's orientation.

Oh, I prefer that this plane be bi. She's more likely to let me play with her that way. ;)

In that case, I want to be there to watch.:)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Hey Colin,

I will be at the boogie, so let's talk at our home DZ and I can answer your questions. I can also point you in the right direction if you have questions once your there at the boogie or match you up with someone who can.

Kris

last time I spoke with Ray we'll have 2 PAC's and a Casa for the 60-way (15+15+32). Then I know there are jet(s) for fun rides but I've heard of nothing else, best way to find out for sure is to turn up and see!
Blues
Collin

p.s. we are already almost full for the 60-way so if you're interested drop me a line so I can add you to the list

Yo Dude,

I will be at the boogie also. I have camera duty for the flat organized jumps but I will make some time to jump with you. I too was trained by Eddie (I am also a coach) so I want to make sure I help his students progress as others did for me. To find me just check with an organizer or manifest and ask for Phil.

Feeble

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Yo Dude,

I will be at the boogie also. I have camera duty for the flat organized jumps but I will make some time to jump with you. I too was trained by Eddie (I am also a coach) so I want to make sure I help his students progress as others did for me. To find me just check with an organizer or manifest and ask for Phil.

Feeble

Thanks Phil

Colin is a fireman as well. ;)
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com