migliore

Bunks or Tent at Skydive AZ

I've stayed in the bunkhouse a couple of times - it's quite comfortable and generally pretty clean. It's air conditioned, each bunk has privacy curtains, and each person is assigned a locker for their stuff.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I've stayed in the bunkhouse a couple of times - it's quite comfortable and generally pretty clean. It's air conditioned, each bunk has privacy curtains, and each person is assigned a locker for their stuff.

I'll 2nd the bunk house option, quiet when i was there, clean and comfy:):)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'll 2nd the bunk house option, quiet when i was there, clean and comfy:):)

I was amazed how well I slept in the bunk house during one boogie visit. Small beds, with very close ceilings (not for the claustrophobic), but quiet and warm (this was at Christmastime).

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon