drdive

Lost Prairie 08

I know I am officially 8 days early for being allowed to post about Lost Prairie, but I am leaving tomorrow for Indonesia for 19 days for a dive trip (scuba) and I thought when I got back, there would already be a hundred or so LP posts, and I was hoping I could get a little excitement going a little early. Maybe since I am going to be gone, the mods will cut a weeks slack for this important NW boogie:):)

Anyway, I am ready to go play, we are getting a trailer to set up as Spokane central, and will set up Fort Washington to protect camp Canada from invaders, rapists, and boobie gawkers. Maybe we will have a toll booth set up for entrance to Canadia?:S:S:ph34r:

We are looking forward to the 41st LP boogie, and are already stocking up wine, beer, and assorted liquors. Anyone up for show and tell night??:ph34r::o

Doc (head boobie judge)
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I know I am officially 8 days early for being allowed to post about Lost Prairie, but I am leaving tomorrow for Indonesia for 19 days for a dive trip (scuba) and I thought when I got back, there would already be a hundred or so LP posts, and I was hoping I could get a little excitement going a little early. Maybe since I am going to be gone, the mods will cut a weeks slack for this important NW boogie:):)

Anyway, I am ready to go play, we are getting a trailer to set up as Spokane central, and will set up Fort Washington to protect camp Canada from invaders, rapists, and boobie gawkers. Maybe we will have a toll booth set up for entrance to Canadia?:S:S:ph34r:

We are looking forward to the 41st LP boogie, and are already stocking up wine, beer, and assorted liquors. Anyone up for show and tell night??:ph34r::o

Doc (head boobie judge)

I am always up for show and tell.......:o:o as well as for wine tasting which never happened last year due to schedule conflicts. Don't forget about red nightie night because it will be more important than ever! Trips to the lake, hike up to the tower....warm beer, the lang brewery jump, red nighties, show and tell, and lets not forget about poker - grimmie I have been practicing and you will not kick my ass as bad this year:P:P:P:P

Lets start the list:

Dr. Dive
Ladydyver
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Do you think you can take some of Mad John's money this year??????

I seem to be able to take yours on a routine basis:):):):):)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Do you think you can take some of Mad John's money this year??????

July? August?

I'll be back in that part of the country, so finally it looks doableB|

July 26th - August 4th...here is the link
www.skydivelostprairie.com

let us know if you are coming .... we would love to jump with ya;););)
DPH # 2

If I let one event go up early then I'll get pm's from other people saying, "but you let the XYZ event go up early. It's not fair, you play favorites!"

The ugly pm's I get aren't worth it. You'll just have to join in the fun when you get back. Besides, I think the first post should be the official post that has all the boogie info in it.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon