Unstable

KSUPC Peggs Boogie 2008 - KANSAS TURBINE BOOGIE!!

I just bought my plane tickets. Work and other bs wouldn't give me enough time to drive but at least I still got tickets 2 days out haha.

See everyone Thursday! Now I just need to remember how to skydive lol

ps - and lets not forget about the Anything But Clothing party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I've got a great one lol:D

Got into KC this evening. Turns out my parents (whose house I'm staying at right now) aren't here, so I have a rental car instead of having to borrow theirs and work around their schedule.

Your parents aren't home? :o

You should have a few friends over for a small get together... :)
C'mon, what could possibly go wrong? :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Not many friends around here?? haha. I'm guessing that if you have a party-you will have more friends than you think-in fact i can round up a van full of folks and we are all friendly. We might even know a few things about partying-we're trying to learn anyway. Looking forward to meeting you-Wamego Paul says "She's good people"
"You can't teach what you don't know and you can't lead where you won't go"

Haha! Well I could, but I don't have that many friends who live around here. I'm also trying to get in some hours at my online job this week so I can afford to jump at the boogie this weekend ;)

whats an online job??

are you one of those naughty websites allison? :o:P

MB 3528, RB 1182

Haha! Well I could, but I don't have that many friends who live around here. I'm also trying to get in some hours at my online job this week so I can afford to jump at the boogie this weekend ;)

whats an online job??

are you one of those naughty websites allison? :o:P

An online job is one I can do in my pajamas from my couch, thanks to WiFi :D Actually I work for www.tutor.com. I tutor math and supervise some other tutors. I'm working on that today since the winds in Wamego are a little high for jumping.

Final Report:

Despite a marginal weather forecast that materialized for 3 of the four days of the boogie, we registered over 70 jumpers who managed to fly 27 caravan loads, 24 of which were on Friday. We did plenty of wind assisted ripstick racing down the runway with only one trip to the hospital.

We didn't get to organize the women's formation record attempts but managed to set the Kansas POPS formation record with a 3 point 9 way. Way to go guys!!

Spirits remained high even though the weather sucked. We still managed to party like rock stars, very much like a mini-couch freaks.

We'd like to thank John Hart of Fastrax and Bruce the pilot for allowing us to enjoy the Caravan, even if it was basically for one day. Thanks goes out to all the jumpers who showed up early to make friday the most amazing friday of jumping I've ever seen. Thanks goes out to everybody who helped out to make this boogie possible. Without your support we couldn't have pulled it off.

We'll guys and gals, we got the boogie season kicked off. Next stop: LSPC's Redemption Boogie. We'll see you in 6 weeks!!

Jesse M.

Who all is going to the Redemption Boogie?????? I'm in!

Here is the link to their thread
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3230711;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
Learn from others' mistakes, you will never live long enough to make them all yourself.
POPS 10672