Unstable

KSUPC Peggs Boogie 2008 - KANSAS TURBINE BOOGIE!!

A couple of us were talking and reflecting and bragging about our DZ and the vibe we have there. We have awesome folks, great beverage, good food, laid back wild ass undercurrent and we laugh our asses off. This upcoming boogie will have all of these things and more, but one thing we have is awesome girls-great looking, great attitudes, great smiles and just downright cool. So the thought comes up is that we should share some of our great girls with those thinking about attending and what better way to do this than to post some Boobies-now wait a minute they don't have to be naked. So if you gals could help us out and show the rest of our community one of our Kansas assets and what they might be missing by not attending. I'm even going to see if our girls are game at posting-dads turn your heads. Who will be the first K-State chick to start us off. Lead on.
"You can't teach what you don't know and you can't lead where you won't go"

Yes we do. Climbing trips and float trips are also awesome parties. We have some other old farts you need to meet. I'm trying to get them to the boogie.
The good news is we all lived and when i'm old and slobbering on myself sitting on my porch the smiles will be from recollections of a life lived having fun and being crazy with great friends. Having said that-i do reflect and say how did we live through that and what the hell were we doing? Some memories even make me shudder-but all make me smile. I'm fortunate enough to keep on making them. You all at KSUPC are part of that.
Now where are the Boobies?
Also i heard a rumor that the first person that shows up with a surf board to the Luau wins a free lift ticket-any truth to that???
I'm stuck here taking care of itchy asses, sore throats and std's-driving in the sky was clear and beautiful-bet you all are having a great jump weekeend. We'll be there next weekend if the weather holds.
"You can't teach what you don't know and you can't lead where you won't go"

Maybe we can work out a free jump ticket for each boob shot? It could work But i'm new to boogies so what do I know!

Shaun I am glad to see the newest generation of ksupc people are properly learning the ropes. keep teaching em right!

MB 3528, RB 1182

Shaun I am glad to see the newest generation of ksupc people are properly learning the ropes. keep teaching em right!

Are you going to be there Halder? Maybe you can convince Haliburton or Texico or whoever you work for to sponsor your trip!
=========Shaun ==========

Are you going to be there Halder? Maybe you can convince Haliburton or Texico or whoever you work for to sponsor your trip!

halliburton dammit!

don't think the boss would jump at that idea. maybe though i could "borrow" a company car to check on a gas well up in kansas.

MB 3528, RB 1182

This is going to be a fantastic event. It should awaken the sleepy town of Wamego. I heard when KSUPC went to ask Wamego City hall for a permit the response was “Shoot son you don’t need a permit for that, this ain’t no toolop festival” hahahah! I guess Wamego’s claim to fame is an annual toolop festival. They have no idea what’s fixing to take place in there back yard, rock on, Blue skies!

Although I do remember one late night of partying when we had such a huge exploision that someone called it in from the highway lol.

I'll never forget the cop that showed up and in the hickest voice ever says "sumbudy thought dem dang hangers on fire"

haha and how did we get a fireball that big in the sky? Simple! Boil wax, just add water hahaha

****** Warning, do not attempt in your kitchen!!! Justin and Correll almost burned down their house testing it out!!!************

Another alltime favorite was the 1000 bottle rockets in the fire and everyone running except for Clancy, who happily sat watching them explode 10ft infornt of him... When asked why he did that, he simply replied with "I didn't want to miss the good show"

jahaha I'll have to bring out all the dvd's and videos I made and show the noobs at KSUPC just what REAL bonfire parties used to be!
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

“Shoot son you don’t need a permit for that, this ain’t no toolop festival”

I jest not, that is what they said to me in City Hall in February. Oh bless their hearts. I wonder if we'll get more attention next year after we fill up all the hotels and cram Pizza hut and the bars?!?! I told them I think this would be good for the business owners of Wamego, but, what can you say? It's not like it's going to be as big as the Tulip Festival.

[/sarcasm]
=========Shaun ==========

They're all over at the carnival that just set up in the middle of McPherson. You want me to go find a couple and send them your way?

Yes. Yes we do. :|

You people are really starting to disturb me.:S Don't make me start an intervention.:)
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.