hungry

Deadman Boogie-June 27-29 *new dates*

Got major boogie vibes going on in my head.....kind of like the late and great WFFC.

The groundwork has been laid and the Boogie Brothers have their collective shit together.

We held the organizational meetings at Hooters. I know what a sacrifice that was. But also being Anvils we felt as if we could handle it.

It's ONE WEEK away......MoFo's.

Ciao Baby,
Mad Max

Don't go away mad....just go away!

Man this thing is going to be rockin. 7 long days and counting. All is set up and ready to go. This thing kicks off Friday morning the 27th, so everyone one call in sick and lets get the plane flying.

Blue Skies MOFO's
Benny Hill MOFO # 75

Tic Toc Tic Toc its time to ROCK! get that freakin plane in the air. I can't wait any longer I think I'm going crazy. This thing is gonna be so freaking BIG and rockin that they'll hear all the way to Big Bend. I need a beer, somebody please get me a beer...
Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear

Anvil Brothers, Skydive Houston would like to thank you for the wonderful things you have done.

Last Saturday, we were busy, between the public memorial for Staff SGT Hartley, SDH work jumps, night helicoptor jumps, and then the 11pm crawlfish boil. You guys rock.

Every night is a boogie at our DZ and I can only imagine the turn out for the DeadMan Boogie, Lets do this and shread a tear and beer when the CASA leaves.

Cheers, TB

Boogie On.
BTW....Do you have an Anvil Brother number?

Wow, I finally made it back to the forum.B|

I was caught up in a political quandry.>:(
Got hung up with BongoJoe and KidCannibus in a Mexican jail all about stealing one of those midget Mexican dogs from a clown.:o

Thought that we'd never ever get out.:D
Paid our fine with magic smoke and the the dudes just said Adios Mo Fo.:)

One was a big 'ol dud that was hollering in fear everytime an Oscar Mayer commerical was playing on TV.[:/]

I am so very happy to be out and on the way to the deadmanboogie.com.:)

We are headed that way in the VW lovevan.:)
Peace!

You are nuthing but an ASS WIPE!

Yo, Brothers and Sisters we are running free and heavy. SDH is cooking up a Casa from what I've been reading.

Wow! and those Anvil Brothers are wack.
Talked to a psyco dude named Mad Max....what a crazy wild dude. I hunt wild hogs with a gun....Boom Boom!

Did you see what he did to that big ass wild hog with nothing but a knife? Saw the video where he jumped a big boar.

We are talking 500 pounds. Nuthing but a knife. The dude told me that he was tired after the harvest. DAMN! Don't piss him off!I can respect him with awe and gusto!

We are on the way to the DMB!
Will arrive Thursday at noon.
Got lots of beer.

Regards,
AssWipe
Don't waste that smoke.....inhale it baby.

Yo, Brothers and Sisters we are running free and heavy. SDH is cooking up a Casa from what I've been reading.

Wow! and those Anvil Brothers are wack.
Talked to a psyco dude named Mad Max....what a crazy wild dude. I hunt wild hogs with a gun....Boom Boom!

Did you see what he did to that big ass wild hog with nothing but a knife? Saw the video where he jumped a big boar.

We are talking 500 pounds. Nuthing but a knife. The dude told me that he was tired after the harvest. DAMN! Don't piss him off!I can respect him with awe and gusto!

We are on the way to the DMB!
Will arrive Thursday at noon.
Got lots of beer.

Regards,
AssWipe

Yea that MadMax is hog wild about knife hunting! I hope to be summoned to the DZ one day soon to dine on BBQ'd aligator tail and to be issued a new belt from the same kill!B|;):)
Oh Yea!!!!!!!!!!

The CASA has Scratched. Done. Goodbye.
The CASA is going to a military contract job, no release.

SO, This is what we got for ya,

1. No Friday, Saturday before noon: boogie/CASA FEE!*
2. No hassles.
3. No ego's. This is a boogie to have a good time.
3. Limited student jumps to keep the sky clear.
4. Two R44's Helicopters to give you some dead air.
5. Super Twin Otter.
6. Pitts Byplane for a good time.
7. Once attendance gets above 60, I will call for another plane.
8, Carivan on standby.
9. Organizers in freefly, belly, swooping, and CRW.
10. Free food
11. Free Beer
12. Good times at one hell of a party at the new Skydive Houston.

This is a Fun jumper Weekend, I hope all in Texas looking to have a good time can show up on Friday for the Boogie.

*Jumpers coming in from TSL will need to donate a $15.00 to the Texas Skydiving Association. Then you get beer and food for passes.*

*See items*,

Respectfully, Todd Bell
www.skydivehouston.com
936-931-1600
www.skydivehouston.com

here we are on the eve of the best little boogie in Texas and I realise I just can't take it any more. I'm off to the local HEB to get some corn and I'm heading to the drop zone to do them up Texas style. Hey I might even see John Rose out there sleeping under a tree. I heard he is so excited about this that he's been there since Monday making sure that he doesn't miss a thing. If you get to jump with John what ever you do just don't let him spot for you, you might end up in Aggieland
Oh Nul Pan Chonyogi Shigan Isumnika

And be sure to remind him that he leaves the plane on "set". B|

we caught it all on video. the whole plane was screaming at him to stop pushing the buttons. check it out at http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3001688/8583729[url]
Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear

I've deleted posts, unlocked this thread and deleted another thread that was started because this one was locked. Don't make me clean this up again, you guys, next time the thread will just be deleted.

If anyone has any fun times to talk about or pictures to share, please do it. If you have sour grapes to post, go ahead, but you won't be around here for long. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks Skymama!

I had a great time. The place was rocking, the skydivers were skydiving, the otter was ottering, the helicopter was coptering, the band was blaring, the bbq was gobbled up, the thirsty were quenched and the memories were made.

New faces were seen.

And heal on for the injured skydiver.

Onwards with positive vibes.
PS....That pilot can fly baby fly.

This boogie was indeed a success. I want to thank everyone for coming out and jumping and partying with us. We hope you all had a great time and look forward to seeing you again. Did anyone forget their tent? There was a tent still set up that we put in the hangar.
Chris Scaife

I personally had a BLAST!! The high winds sorta sucked, and I could've done without bungin up my knee on the FIRST dang jump, but other than that, the place was rockin.
I'll second the motion that the helo pilot was NUTZ!!!
Good times.;)