NWFlyer

Skydive Elsinore 10-way Speed Meet March 8, 2008

Anyone else going to be at the (rescheduled) 10-way speed meet?

This is my :D one of these. I got talked into coming down for the original event at the last minute, but even though it got canceled it sounded like so much fun I rescheduled to come down.

Info from the Elsinore calendar:

Get your teams together and get ready— 5 rounds this year— formation loads, mystery skydives, and all the usual meet antics! If you’re looking for a team or more info, drop Mel a line at [email protected]! There are still captains looking for people, so let me know!

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Will you be bringing your weather? :P

Hey now, we've just had about a week and a half straight of beautiful weather. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

WHY, oh WHY must you rub this in >:( . I was on the winning team, so Mel decided to move it to my wedding day, so that my team couldn't win without me, giving her team a higher chance of winning:D

MEL, I have something to show you... *points finger to the ground* DOWN!!! :ph34r::D:ph34r:

CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720