breuda

Costa Rica

I am going to Costa Rica in July and am trying to find out information on the operation down there. I can find some general info but can't pull up the site or send an email to ask them. Does any know if this place is operating? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Hey:

You might have found some old links to a company that operated there a few years ago.

@ 2 years ago, Bad weather caused the a/c to crash, and 4 folks died from it, and the dz was closed.

It's a great country, and skydiving would be a great asset, but no one since has taken up the venture.

there's bungee jumping off a bridge.....

Hey:

You might have found some old links to a company that operated there a few years ago.

@ 2 years ago, Bad weather caused the a/c to crash, and 4 folks died from it, and the dz was closed.

It's a great country, and skydiving would be a great asset, but no one since has taken up the venture.

there's bungee jumping off a bridge.....

Wasnt one of the instructors named Milton, spoke to him once on the phone but cant remember his last name

hey,

was just in costa rica and found a little hang gliding place in Jaco. Turns out they also have a small plane that they let people jump out of over the beach. wish i had brought my rig!!

check out their website:

http://www.hangglidecr.com/

beautiful place, cool pilot...definitely recommend it!

-S[url]