HUSHPUPPY

The ECSC Memorial Day Beach Boogie!

So...WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYODY???????

It's always nice to be the first one here.
:D:D

Some of us still have jobs we have to call in sick too. ;)

We're on our way, be there about 5.

Bolas "posting while riding" Rodriguez
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Is there a good place near the DZ to have a large bonfire on Sunday? If a suitable area is availabe for firewalking we should set that up. All that is needed is enough wood to make a nice bed of coals 3-6" deep, 2' wide and 10-15' long. Wood with nails is best avoided. If this is possible, I will walk on the coals to honor America's Veterans that evening.
See Y'all there.
Fast Ed
;)

But what do I know?

what a great boogie - Nancy, Becky, MD, pilot guy, van drivers, mat sweeper lady, chili cookers, water cooler person, beer supplier, etc. all did a great job

got to meet a few DZ.commers and am looking forward to seeing you guys at Skyfest

still shaking sand out of my stuff but its all good;)

thanks - I'll be back:)

Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

The boogie was AWESOME!! Too bad it had to end...

I made some great new friends and got to hang out with many of my 'old' friends. Attached are a few pictures of me and Anillos...Thanks for the pictures George!

Who's making bushwhackers at Skyfest ;)

Hey Nadia,
Glad yall had a safe trip home and it was so much fun hanging out with you and "Mini-Me"!!:D:D:D BWAAHAAA!!!!! I am glad yall had fun and hope to see you again soon. You've got to send me some of the pics. :)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

HEY YAWLL DOIN!?!?! :ph34r:

Thank you all for that awesome weekend. Inga and me make it home safe to Germany. Missiing th Bama, Bushwhacker and mostly the great fun with you all!

That Boogie was a blast!

See you next Memorial Day! (hopefully sooner ;) )

Alex

@ HUSHPUPPY: Can't wait for the Boogie-vid!

I'll be starting on the video in a few days! Still waiting on some video from a few others, but have started the outline so be patient! Anyone wanting a copy can email me their name/address at [email protected]

Expect the price to be about $4.00 (to cover materials) and those that supplied video will not be charged!

Thanks and I had a BLAST!B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

What a great trip. :)
Great jumps, great people, big fun.

Beach jumps rule!!!

Maybe we can get a Casa and a school bus next year. B|

Maybe we can get a Casa and a school bus next year. B|

Now you know a school bus would rock the house!!!! I can just see the crazyness now though. Skydivers + school bus = T R O U B L E + M I S C H I E F , not that there is anything wrong with that.

I think we need to look into heli jumps too. There was a flyer that a guy had saying heli rides for $70 for 2 people. Not $70 a piece, 70 for two. Give me 4k and you got yourself a deal!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Nadia- I was hoping you'd post that pic. And what an appropriate shirt Psycho is wearing for that duo.

Our group had a blast. Big thanks and props to all those at ECSC who made it all work.

It was great to see old friends and meet new ones.

Hushpuppy: I'll send footage of the hoop dive in the next couple of days. I've been putting out fires since we got home Monday.

Clark
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken manure.

2 loads short of 1000 jumps. :)
That's with the plane coming in about midday Friday and only jumping a few hours due to weather and then the plane leaving about 4 PM Monday with almost a full load of jumpers mooning it as is left. :)