HUSHPUPPY

The ECSC Memorial Day Beach Boogie!

Dude! You can't post about a boogie unless the dates are in the thread title. There's a law about that. The posting cops are on your ass...don't look over your shoulder.

...and why are you asking me? You know I'll be there come hell or high water...well, a hurricane could slow my appearance but not much else.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Oh hell. Make one little joke and it sticks with you for life.
GO GATORS!

Tell ya' what...I'll fly it naked. That ought to do wonders for Auburn recruitment.

:D:D

The List:
Hushpuppy
Popsjumper

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'll be there the whole weekend this time (no training obligations this year), so you better be there!B|

Looking forward to some CREW!:)

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

The list starts here!:

Drew
Hushpuppy
The gorgeous MicDuran
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
Simplyputsi
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

The list starts here!:

Drew
Hushpuppy
Lauraliscious
The gorgeous MicDuran
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
Simplyputsi

I wouldn't miss it!!! Hey Psycho, don't go hurting yourself before we do our 500th jumps together to the beach!

I was wondering if we were close enough to start this thread. I started checking out condos near the Bama yesterday, but the Phoenix 10 looks all booked up from their on-line page. Although they look booked up EVERY weekend. I'm going to call them, but are there any other condos to rent that are in walking distance from the FloraBama???

I can't wait!!!! B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I booked a condo at the Phoenix X (next door to the FloraBama)yesterday. Contact Brett-Robinson Gulf Corp at 1-800-221-0258. They can hook you up.
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

The sexy Chaoskitty
Drew
Hushpuppy
Jeff
The luscious Lauraliscious
The gorgeous MicDuran
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
Simplyputsi

;):P

HOORAY! I've got a few Bushwackers with yall's name on it!Wouldn't be the same without our Chester Homey's! Tell Perra, Shaggio, Carumba, Delfina, El Prez and Dale to get their asses down here this year!:)
The Official List:

The sexy Chaoskitty
Drew
Hushpuppy
Jeff
The scrumptous Katiebear and Conner
The luscious Lauraliscious
The gorgeous MicDuran
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
Simplyputsi

FYI - We just booked a room at the Phoenix X!!!B| 7th Floor... Florabama side!:)

I just booked a room at the Phoenix X too!!! Looks like the party will be at the beach this year! ;)B|

And Hushpuppy, will you jump with Team 'Licious or are you going to be too busy hauling meat??? :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

And Hushpuppy, will you jump with Team 'Licious or are you going to be too busy hauling meat??? :P

Sure I'll jump with my favorite team!;) We are not scheduling tandems during the boogie from what I was told!:)

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."