jumper03

RAEFORD! Big Way Weekend and Retirement Party for RATBOY!!

About time that grouchy old fart got him a canopy worth a hoot. Watching him carrying around that Leonardo Da Vinci wooden frame and canvas thingymabobber was funny!!!!!! Fusions RULE!!!

SEE YA IN APRIL!!!!!!

Kevin

Blue Skies and Stand-up Landings!!!!!!

All humping to be provided by Tony G

I see a theme here . . .

Turns out he was practicing in the tunnel last night, so I'm not that far off the mark, as it were. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Typically, the big ways don't run on back to back loads, so I'm sure you'll be able to scrape up a few people to do 4-way. B|

"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

*BUMP*

So, who all plans on being there? It will be nice to see as many shining faces as possible to help the old codger usher in the "armchair warrior" stage of his life. B|

The list thus far:

Arvel (Gene-Gene)
Kevin Newman
Lesa (Zena)
McDuck
Sign Monkey (Sonic Smack)

Who else?

So because im not in raeford im not privy to the salon-style gossip that rolls through that place. What is the ratboy planning to do on his pseudo vacation that will last the rest of his life?
He needs to start scanning www.freakyoldmandiseases.com very intensely to ensure he fulfills his obligations as an old fogey...
The future is yours to destroy. SonicBeef #133

He just retired from the Army - he's in his early 40's and is moving on to a second career.

Early 40's?? I've seen fewer crags on the face of 200-year old mountains! :P

He's already got a job doing essentially the same thing he did while in the Army, only now he's a scum-sucking contractor. :D

Well, I thought I would give him SOME credit for being born AFTER Moses. :D

This is going to be one hell of a fun gathering.

Soooo....

what are the facilities at Raeford like? Are there showers available at the DZ? Can I tent camp or should I look into getting a hotel?

I'll probably add my name to the list sometime later today. Another Team Licious member might be adding their name to the list as well. ;):)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I'll probably add my name to the list sometime later today. Another Team Licious member might be adding their name to the list as well. ;):)

YAY! Laura and (obvious-name-omission-even-though-I-know-who) are going to be here! I think this grin is going to last a long time. :):)

Welllllll, based on Katie's recommendation of tent camping and good review of the shower facilities, I'm adding myself to the list!!! And because I want to see Kevin and check out Raeford of course. Oh, and the opportunity to do Big Ways helps too. :)

Arvel (Gene-Gene)
Kevin Newman
Lauraliscious
Lesa (Zena)
McDuck
Sign Monkey (Sonic Smack)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091