Antigua

SkyFest Family Reunion Boogie- June 4-9, Skydive Carolina, SC

what a thread.:)

i hit post 400 and now right around 800...B|;)

you know,,,,,????:|
as much as was accomplished, meeting new friends, enjoying satisfying jumps...
reveling at how expansive, and well suited that dropzone, was and is , for this event..
it simply set the stage, for what i hope is yet to come..B|:). Take a proven package like The Texas Originated Skyfest, and bring it to a relatively accessible and sizable dz, and magic ensued...

"well done" to every one.
Now let's spead the word about what a safe, and well organized event, just occured...
Tents, (shade) ice water, cups, like they grew on trees...Red Bull Maidens, fully laden with cold ones,,, Heck even sugar free....!!!, Crisp clear michrophone - speaker system, for announcements and boarding calls, CREWS of friendly people, seeing to the orderly flow of it all... hand held radios, used efficiently..... a first aid staff and station, multiple vehicles and drivers to ferry the swoopers...smiles and graciousness,,,, just about everywhere one turned,
from dz regulars and staff, to food and drink vendors, to all the guests who were warmly welcomed...by the locals...

Just like i bet it happens every day,,, at Skydive Carolina.....

thanks for the memories.... ( i'm printing out a bunch of them, as i type ) B|;)

the chance to meet jumpers from all corners of the country, was a highlight of the week.

cordially
jmy

Dude, I'm skeered of her-I know that she can cripple me:S

I must do more boogies,, every time i turned around I had beer (good beer too, and I dont care for beer)in my cooler. Funny thing was I never bought any?
And when I went to pack up, there was this funny jar of water:S. Took a sip and it wasnt so funny anymore. LOL

Thanks to all!!

I must do more boogies,, every time i turned around I had beer (good beer too, and I dont care for beer)in my cooler. Funny thing was I never bought any?
And when I went to pack up, there was this funny jar of water:S. Took a sip and it wasnt so funny anymore. LOL

Thanks to all!!

YEA and me thinks you ate pretty god too:S
and never offered to do the dishes:o

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Thanks to all!!

YEA and me thinks you ate pretty god too:S
and never offered to do the dishes:o

you are correct, I sure did. And you know I greatly appreciate that! Dishes, :S were there dishes? DOOH! Boy, did I screw that up? Actually I tried Bob, but the apron wouldnt fit? LOL Thanks by the way:$
This is the perfect example why I have to get off my ass and start with the follow up items, like thank yous, data, stats, and other tasks like an article.

Hey everyone!!! Hey Katie,

Have you met Howie? B| How's he doing?

Howie's good - surgery on his left femur and right foot are complete and if he stays off his right leg then that crack in his pelvis won't get any worse. He's giving the nurses hell in the hospital. They were convinced someone was sneaking him alcohol yesterday. With how he felt he figured he was at a party!:D

He'll head to rehab in a few days.

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I completely understand about having a busy work week dear. The last 3 days I've been working 11pm to 7am then had a mandatory class for work from 8am to 5pm. Thank god tomorow is the last day of class.

I'm just a very impatient person. But I still love you. :)

I gotta send in the pics.. which I have to get off my camera..... and its been a LONG workweek....

Patience dear..;)

Patience my ass. There is a whole 40-hour work week between 5 PM Friday and 8 AM on Monday! If you can go whatever mph standing on your head then certainly you could just yell at your camera and the pics would fly out on to your computer. :D:D
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.