Antigua

SkyFest Family Reunion Boogie- June 4-9, Skydive Carolina, SC

more accurate

This works just fine too. :D

Or this

I do NOT live in a trailer. You of all people have been to my house twice and know it. :|

Would I spend $20K on a new kitchen for a trailer? Hell no. :P

I dunno - didn't you spent 800 on the woofers and 300 on the amp and 3750 for the spinners for your Pacer?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You have absotlutly no idea how excited i'm getting for skyfest. I may actually have people to jump with. It's very rare I actually get to jump with someone at my dz. Everyone is either doing work jumps or those who don't do work jumps won't jump with me because they can't keep up. (BTW...I think I'm a shoe in to because an anvil sister ;)).

The only thing I'm worried about is not having a jumpsuit to wear. I may have one that's horribly oversized but I guess it'll have to do. ;)

Its comments like these that keep me going sometimes. You are going to have a blast I can tell already. I dropped you a pm on the jumpsuit and I bet we can make something happen.

wheehhoo!

I don't know how this DZ runs, but last year, I brought just a freefly suit. For the jumps with Bigun, I used a student jumpsuit to cut down on drag. That worked fine for me. If nothing else, I've got a few coveralls that could double up as a jumpsuit.;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

What are the chances of getting video/pictures of jumps? I have absolutly NO pictures of videos of me except for when I did my first tandem 6 years ago. I would love to get as much video/freefall pics as possible. :)

I would - but I don't know if I know how.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What are the chances of getting video/pictures of jumps? I have absolutly NO pictures of videos of me except for when I did my first tandem 6 years ago. I would love to get as much video/freefall pics as possible. :)

We do have this guy, some of you may of heard of him; Tony Hathaway he might be able to handle it as well.

And of course our famous turtle!

We do have this guy, some of you may of heard of him; Tony Hathaway he might be able to handle it as well.

I don't know. Think he has enough experience?:)

I thought he was a drummer. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Anyone excited for some COLD TEQUILLA????

You, and the rest of my illegitemate brothers ought to revel in the fact that I will not be there. I would not want to upset your inner chi.

Mono Uno

oh good more for us!!:S;):)
WTF man, what is your malfunction? Dont give me this LO shit, tell the truth. You know a cockatillooo is waiting on you!

What are the chances of getting video/pictures of jumps? I have absolutly NO pictures of videos of me except for when I did my first tandem 6 years ago. I would love to get as much video/freefall pics as possible.

If you are doing a PMS dive with me.. I always wear my camera for those...:)

more accurate

This works just fine too. :D

Or this

I do NOT live in a trailer. You of all people have been to my house twice and know it. :|

Would I spend $20K on a new kitchen for a trailer? Hell no. :P

I dunno - didn't you spent 800 on the woofers and 300 on the amp and 3750 for the spinners for your Pacer?

Woofers, amps, spinners? What the heck are they? :P:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hello all.

Just some updates for you, first you can go to

http://www.skyfestboogie.com/content/blogcategory/15/74/

to get the latest updates from the site.

Here are two:

Make sure you are registered!
Sunday, 25 May 2008
Just to make sure everyone understands that if you do not conclude the Paypal portion of the registration, then you are not registered. Please make sure that you have received a notice from Paypal that you payment went thru. I have many surveys completed with no Paypal transactions to support it. Of course we do not want anyone confusion, especially in the registration line, so please double check the Paypal portion to make sure it has been received. Thank you for supporting our event.

Free Canopy Control Course!
Saturday, 24 May 2008

Team Fastrax is going to be hosting a FREE canopy skills camp for SkyFest on Wednesday the 4th and Thursday the 5th starting at 8:00am and running most of the day. There is no jump number requirement, but please be ready to learn and ready to be attentive. This is a great opportunity! There will be 20 spots open in each course, so sign up now.
The Early Bird Special: The first 20 people that sign up AND SHOW UP for the Wednesday course will receive 1 free skydive!!! Sign up here Free Course

Thanks

Only four slots left for freefly coaching. Get in on it while there are slots still available. Coaching is discounted at twenty bucks plus slot a jump AND it will include packing. See the schedule below to see the times that are still available.

I don't do paypal. Why am I not signed up??!!

OK, this is pissing me off. I filled out the registration many, many weeks ago. I've made all kinds of reservations, and you are telling me that I'm nobody because I don't do freaking Paypal??!!
--
Jason
--
Some people never go crazy. What truly boring lives they must lead.