Antigua

SkyFest Family Reunion Boogie- June 4-9, Skydive Carolina, SC

You have absotlutly no idea how excited i'm getting for skyfest. I may actually have people to jump with. It's very rare I actually get to jump with someone at my dz. Everyone is either doing work jumps or those who don't do work jumps won't jump with me because they can't keep up. (BTW...I think I'm a shoe in to because an anvil sister ;)).

The only thing I'm worried about is not having a jumpsuit to wear. I may have one that's horribly oversized but I guess it'll have to do. ;)

Its comments like these that keep me going sometimes. You are going to have a blast I can tell already. I dropped you a pm on the jumpsuit and I bet we can make something happen.

wheehhoo!

Lets not forget the t-shirt designs that are going to be there!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Everyone is either doing work jumps or those who don't do work jumps won't jump with me because they can't keep up. (BTW...I think I'm a shoe in to because an anvil sister ;)).

I'll keep up with ya.

The only thing I'm worried about is not having a jumpsuit to wear.

Where's the problem in that???

;)
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Can I get one of the cheap shirts with that loser vidiot on it?

This one?B|

Speaking of shirts, I am on my way to pick up the 530 boogie shirts this morning. Yes 530!! I normally print 350 and have just enough, sooooooo you folks wont let me down will you? We will run the press check at 10 am. I cant give any details yet, but..........I hope you all enjoy what we are doing to them as we think you will. And do me a favor, if everyone decides they hate them, well dont let me know about it, LIE to me. We have put a ton of work for the "special affects" and I am a bit anxious to see the reaction:o

Damn, its almost here. And now i guess I have to print turtles shirt too, be rude not to!:)

alright maybe your pm is broken or you have too many of them.

I signed up for a friday balloon jump on the boogie site and have not received any email or phone call or anything to confirm.

How can I find out if the website worked and if I actually have a slot????
Skymama's #2 stalker -

alright maybe your pm is broken or you have too many of them.

I signed up for a friday balloon jump on the boogie site and have not received any email or phone call or anything to confirm.

How can I find out if the website worked and if I actually have a slot????

Email James about that:

Email James about that:

Yep, that's definately the best way to get any info on signups and such. BTW, I would hate to be either one of these guys. Talk about working your ass off! I think I've talked to James 3 or 4 times, and I'm just one person. This must be a love/hate relationship going on for them.

I hope once this thing gets started they can both get a nice relaxing skydive and sit back with a cold one and admire all their hardwork coming to fruition.

Anyone else on balloon load @ 6 a.m. on 6/6/08? I love sunrise but why the F! did I set this up at 6 a.m.? I'll be the guy sleeping on the balloon ride up :o;)
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

James got in touch with me.

Ohh so what, now just anyone can have touch Paul priviledges? :P:D

No!!! in touch and touching are different. Silly kitty.:P

Touch Paul privileges are cool. But it's super cool to have a star next to your name. :):)

Thanks ;) You do only have one star though. Now how could you earn more stars:):);):P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Thanks ;) You do only have one star though. Now how could you earn more stars:):);):P

Just because you give her stars doesn't mean she gets to use them! :o:ph34r::D
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

But, but, but - have you seen Paul's arms???? Damn, I never get to have any fun >:(:(:):ph34r:

Back on track with boogie questions -
J - I called the dz today and asked if there would be water available to fill our camper tanks. I got a "yes" but not a real convincing one.

Can you give me a more solid answer?

I'm not looking for running water and a place to dump the grey. I just don't want to haul an extra 300+ pounds or try to find a travel center near the dz to fill up.

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

James assured me that you would be able to get water on sight.

I'll bring a ton of hose & we should be OK.

Does that help?

Edit to add.

He said he has a man to pump grey & black water for the weekend.
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

There will be no shortage of packers. There will be a packing tent near the loading area and also packers available in the hangar...should not be a problem at all....bring it on!
Don't Miss CarolinaFest 2012!
http://www.carolinafestboogie.com
May 29 - June 3, 2012

more accurate

This works just fine too. :D

Or this

I can't watch Billy - he would have to jump.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

more accurate

This works just fine too. :D

Or this

I do NOT live in a trailer. You of all people have been to my house twice and know it. :|

Would I spend $20K on a new kitchen for a trailer? Hell no. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban