Antigua

SkyFest Family Reunion Boogie- June 4-9, Skydive Carolina, SC

wow 400 posts, about this event....:o

maybe I'd better put it on my schedule... and ATTEND.....;):)

Gasoline prices be DAMNED......job responsibilities be damned.....Family obligations be Damned...[:/]...B|;):)
i'm gettin' on the road..:ph34r:

can i arrive a few days early????

jimmytavino
a 3914
d 12122
4stack 930
POPS 3935
:)

Jimmy

Of course you should come!! Oh here is a number for you
VSCR 23 ;)

Hey every one! We will be shuuting down online registration in less than a week, so hurry up and register and save yourself some time!

Man its too close, Im not ready yet!

J

Please dont let me forget to register, guess it could be worse, like the year i forgot the airplanes!!;)

Not!!

the worse one was when I organized my 1000th jump, a formation load. Went to manifest and started to hand over the list and it took 15 minutes to figure out why there was one slot left??? We realized that I was not on the load!!:S

Hey every one! We will be shuuting down online registration in less than a week, so hurry up and register and save yourself some time!

Man its too close, Im not ready yet!

J

Just read this... Guess it's a good thing I registered about 10 minutes ago.B|B|B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Thanks to those who have already contacted me for freefly coaching!! I look forward to flying!!!!

Please know that Skyfest will have both organizing and coaching every day - all day. Contact me if you would like to be on either list - org's or coaches. ;)

Attached is a chart representing the coaching slots. Each day, there is one slot in the AM and one slot in the PM. This way, the organizing will be spread out too. Slots for coaching is half gone. If interested, get in touch with me now via email ([email protected]). Getting a coach slot during the event will be difficult or not possible.

Reservations are on the honor system. If you make the appointment, please do me right by keeping it. :)

I'm happy to announce that sponsorship for all 20 free loads has been secured! Thank you to our generous sponsors. We will be giving away 440 free skydives at this event! I've had a few questions as to how this will work...so, here it is.

Thursday, June 5 - 8:00am (we're here to jump aren't we?)

Load 1 - Sponsored by Sunshine Recycling
Load 2 - Sponsored by Performance Designs
Load 3 - Sponsored by Freefall Photo
Load 4 - Sponsored by Mirage Systems
Load 5 - Sponsored by Skydive Carolina
Load 6 - Sponsored by CaroNet
Load 7 - Sponsored by Anonymous - Bob Holler Memorial Load
Load 8 - Sponsored by EG Sky and Team Flying Hellfish
Load 9 - Sponsored by The Olde English District
Load 10-Sponsored by Liquid Sky Sports

Sunday, June 8 - 8:00am

Load 1 - Sponsored by Sunshine Steel
Load 2 - Sponsored by UPT
Load 3 - Sponsored by Gatorz Eyewear
Load 4 - Sponsored by Dilworth Billiards
Load 5 - Sponsored by Paraclete XP
Load 6 - Sponsored by Florence Honda
Load 7 - Sponsored by Strong Enterprises
Load 8 - Sponsored by Alti-2
Load 9 - Sponsored by Olde English District
Load 10 Sponsored by Performance Designs

Rules for free jumps:
a). Free jumps are on a first come, first serve basis.
b). Free jumps will be taking off from Loading Gate 2
c). Manifest will not be manifesting more than three loads out at a time.
d). Jumpers cannot manifest for more than one load at a time.
e). Jumpers cannot manifest for anyone else other than themselves.
f). Jumpers must be packed before manifesting and must have their rig with them when manifesting.

Thank you again to our sponsors....if anyone reads this and has a company that would be interested in sponsoring a load....I'd love to see 500 slots!!!!

This is going to be a great time!
Don't Miss CarolinaFest 2012!
http://www.carolinafestboogie.com
May 29 - June 3, 2012

The Bob Hollar load will be for those jumpers who are either A or B licensed who take the complimentary canopy camp offered by Team Fastrax....more details to follow on this.....the request from the anonymous donor was that there be some formal canopy education to relatively new jumpers...so to honor these wishes, we'll be giving the nod to those that take the canopy skills camp.

Team Dirty Sanchez will be at SkyFest in full effect.
Don't Miss CarolinaFest 2012!
http://www.carolinafestboogie.com
May 29 - June 3, 2012

So I probably should not have posted this in bonfire so Mama you are welcome to delete my post if you choose.

I cant wait to see this sucker up!

Thanks to a partnership with the Villages of York County, SkyFest will have its own billboard on the side of I-77 welcoming skydivers from all over the continental US. Registrations have also come in from jumpers as far away as Australia, Germany, Italy and Sweden. The billboard (shown below) will be located on the left side of the interstate heading southbound just past Exit 82. The billboard will be 14ft x 48ft and will appear at the end of next week (22nd or 23rd of May).

Oh and the next person that Posts or sends me an email stating how many days left to SkyFest, Im gonna, well I dont know what I will do......:S but please dont. LOL

Quick question bout Rodriguez Bro's; though I already am one I'm bringing down several non-brothers but we won't be arriving til late Friday. Now according to the schedule RB jumps end @ 1 that day, so I guess my question is will jumping w/ me count so they can still be 'initiated' Sat nite?

And god I can't wait!
aka Wag-Tail, ChangoEnLosPantalones Rodriguez, Sonic Skyjew
"Just remember... don't fuck up."
Shake 'n Bake!

ONLY 18 DAYS LEFT TILL........ oh okay, I won't say anything. :P

I think we're gonna owe you guys a standing ovation for wrestling this boogie together. This thing is shaping up to be HUGE.

Ladies, be sure to thank upndownshop and the others organizers properly :P:$:)

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Quick question bout Rodriguez Bro's; though I already am one I'm bringing down several non-brothers but we won't be arriving til late Friday. Now according to the schedule RB jumps end @ 1 that day, so I guess my question is will jumping w/ me count so they can still be 'initiated' Sat nite?

And god I can't wait!

Actually it shows for the Tue, Wed and Thur, but those go on throughout the event. Darn Schedule was Bio&%^&*%ch to put together. I will get it changed to Everyday when I can.

thanks for the catch.

Uggh its too close!!! LOL

ONLY 18 DAYS LEFT TILL........ oh okay, I won't say anything. :P

I think we're gonna owe you guys a standing ovation for wrestling this boogie together. This thing is shaping up to be HUGE.

Ladies, be sure to thank upndownshop and the others organizers properly :P:$:)

Ok you may slide by with that one, assuming..........B|

So I probably should not have posted this in bonfire so Mama you are welcome to delete my post if you choose.

I cant wait to see this sucker up!

Thanks to a partnership with the Villages of York County, SkyFest will have its own billboard on the side of I-77 welcoming skydivers from all over the continental US. Registrations have also come in from jumpers as far away as Australia, Germany, Italy and Sweden. The billboard (shown below) will be located on the left side of the interstate heading southbound just past Exit 82. The billboard will be 14ft x 48ft and will appear at the end of next week (22nd or 23rd of May).

Oh and the next person that Posts or sends me an email stating how many days left to SkyFest, Im gonna, well I dont know what I will do......:S but please dont. LOL

I thought you guys changed the start date to the 3rd... Your pic shows it starting the 4th... WTF? Which is it?:S
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.