Antigua

SkyFest Family Reunion Boogie- June 4-9, Skydive Carolina, SC

So if I were to arrive in Charlotte about noon on Thursday would someone be able to hook me up with a ride to the dz?

I dunno, I think there are free jumps that day... :)

:P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I guess it's finally official... I will be there! AND I will be bringing my rig! Ooooh and I really like my location in the list!

Amazon Organizing ISSA World Cup Speed Skydiving , PMS Initiations ,SCR Fun jumps
Annillos
Antigua
baseknut
BGill (most likely)
Bigun
Billeisele- Mesa Rodriguez
BlueSkiesKel-riding JENNR8R
Bolas It's practically in my backyard...
Broke (Anyone wanna ride down in a little toyota?)
ChangoEnLosPantalones Rodriguez con el ECU skydive club
Chaoskitty -disorganizing
CSpenceFLY organizing
DEnete
Danger ROO
Delfina Rodriguez
Fmmobley - with his new wingsuit
FrancoR
Freefalle and others from Team Dirty Sanchez I'm sure
futuredivot - Selling a few t-shirts; Staying sober to drive if needed; not modeling SkyFest underwear
gonzalesna -DD: Designated Drinker
iluvtofly
kallend
Katiebear21
Lauraliscious
McBeth
MicDuran
mnealtx (in spirit)
monkycndo
mouth
MWolfe
namgrunt
nannerbanner
NWFlyer
Pepe Rodriguez
Perra Rodriguez
Popsjumper
PsychoBob (whoremonger)
Rick
Rkymtnhigh(if I'm still in the SE in June)
Shaggio Rodriguez
SimonBones
Skymama
Sletzer
Smears
SPAWNmaster
Sunshine - keeping upndownshop in line
Thanatos340 - Organizing Poker Tournament, Bringing Jello Shots, Chasing Women and ACTUALLY Jumping
Tmaricle55 (dragging Clay)
Traviesa
upndownshop

Hell, sweetie, I'm just guessing. I don't remember what it's like in either position.
:D:D

I need recurrency sex.
:)

I could at least guarantee 3-13 minutes!
:)

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

J - any update on the power.
Decisions need to be based on this. And my decision will impact the decisions of others.

I keep wanting to ask why you need to know 8 weeks before the event, does the trailer need a head start. But then I realize I had to be concerned about things like that when I was traveling for dz to dz for 6 months straight. Plus I figure you may have people staying with you.

Ok, I discussed that with James last week and they finally got an answer from the electricians. If I have it right they are splitting the dz thus getting a second transformer. So the "lack" of electricity to items already in place should not be an issue.

But they cannot guarantee they will have additional rv slots ready by then.
Not to fear, he has already contacted multiple business to rent as many generators as possible if the lines are not completed. Our thoughts were that we should be able to just pass the cost over to the users. That is all based on the fact that it works out to about 15.00 a day.

I expect an answer mid to late next week. Please understand that our to do list have trippled in just a matter of days. And it wont stop until after the event uggh.

But, I have something up my sleeve as well so drop me a PM and I will share it with you... Also dont forget that the info for nearby RV slots are on this site. B|

i do hope that helps, not sure if it did. Whatever you do dont make a final decision with out talking or at least Pm'ing me, please.
Ok Who's next?

I'm next I'm next. :)
For those of us planning to sleep in tents..will there be shower facilities available? This question may have already been answered but I'm on cough medicine and can't remember much right now. :D

but I'm on cough medicine and can't remember much right now.

Soooo you'll take the bottom the top, the middle...etc....:$, maybe I can finally be on top:P

Yes, oh yes there with be 12 port a johns added (serviced daily) , and a very expensive shower trailer brought in. And hey it only cost you one scrubbing of the back, oh wait maybe thats the bottom in your case.... Ok I better stop.

Seriously, these are nice clean showers and we are not charging some entrance shower fee as we have all heard of in the past.
Now getting out might cost you:$B|

Ohhhhhh I should probably order food now.

J

You are correct in that I have several people asking if they can stay in my camper. And, if I do decide to find a campground or stay at the State Park, I'd like some time to look around. If I stay off the dz, the list of camper mates will change, I'm sure.

I understand that you have a large to do list, but this shouldn't be anything new to you. You're an old pro at making this boogie work and pleasing everyone who wants to attend, right? ;)

Sending a PM now to see what is up your sleeve. I really hope it doesn't smell like AXE deodorant. That stuff stinks. :S

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

I'm next I'm next. :)
For those of us planning to sleep in tents..will there be shower facilities available? :D

I'm sure there will be somebody there who will be offering free tongue baths.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

OK...I didn't go fill out the survey because I don't do Pay Pal at all. This computer mess is often a challenge for me and actually having to figure out how to get money to go through these little invisible wores is above my pay grade.

THAT SAID...James, can I just call and give you a credit card number? Plus I still owe you for when I was sick with strep and missed out on the big way camp #2.

Oh, I haven't heard back from registering for a camper slot either. Do I assume you got it and will let me know or assume you didn't get it and look elsewhere???

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I guess it's finally official... I will be there! AND I will be bringing my rig! Ooooh and I really like my location in the list!

I like your location in the list too!!! B| It's a 'Licious sandwich! :$:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I heard this boogie is clothing-optional. Can anyone confirm? If that is the case, no need for the showers... a hose or two will suffice.

So you want Bolas to run around naked...that just aint right!!:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!