Antigua

SkyFest Family Reunion Boogie- June 4-9, Skydive Carolina, SC

SkyFest was prob the most fun I have ever had at a boogie - and that includes 5 WFFC. The hot weather was just a bother at worse. I got in 16 jumps did some killer big ways and some even more fun smaller (+20) ways. I guess I am an old goat but watching the "younger" skydivers have so much fun felt good. At the end of the day (for me) we would all snag a beer and watch jumpers. Get a good buzz going, stop drinking, drink water, eat dinner and hit the hotel. Hell I didn't stay up what night later than 12:00.

I sure hope it stays in Chester!
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

I could not agree with you more!! Looking back on my logbook today it was 12 jumps I got in (3 of those were FREE) and everyone seemed to enjoy the event like nothing before. The vendors, dz, set up was just GREAT!! :):ph34r::P

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Well, that was one great Boogie to go to. Now it's time to post your pictures. As part of the website, I've added a gallery that you can all join and it will give you your own album to post whatever you want. There is an upload limit of 7 MB at a time, but pretty much unlimited space for you. It resizes the pictures and makes the thumbs for you so it takes a minute or two, but it works pretty well.

If you use the "Upload Applet" you can get around that limit pretty easily. Click on "Add Items" then click on the "Upload Applet" tab. It's a Java plugin so make sure you have Java installed.

Check it out and start posting.

http://www.skyfestboogie.com/gallery/main.php

When you register it will send you an email to confirm things. After you click the confirmation url, just login and go nuts.

Let me know if you have any trouble:
[email protected]

This should allow video too, but please use the upload applet for that.
Ben Lee
www.CollegeSkydiving.com

Well, that was one great Boogie to go to. Now it's time to post your pictures. As part of the website, I've added a gallery that you can all join and it will give you your own album to post whatever you want.

Kick ass!! :ph34r: I'll send the link out.
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

I was a little blurry during the awards ceremony, but I think J mentioned it being there for 2009.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

I was a little blurry during the awards ceremony, but I think J mentioned it being there for 2009.

The shirt says 09 on it as well
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

I had a great time at Skyfest this year. I got in 12 amazing jumps (2 for free) in 3 days.

I think I got the information from everyone that I needed to, but if you jumped with me for your Team Dirty Sanchez initiation, and I did not give you a number, or take your picture, please PM me, and we will take care of it!
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

Looks like I win the jump game with my 22 jumps with 5 being free. Ummm, maybe me getting there Tuesday night helped :)

I almost forgot, I wanted to let you guys in on something that happened to me during Skyfest- I already mentioned this one my "Newest Skygod" post.

I just wanted to share with everyone a before and after picture of myself once I became a Skygod. These images have not been doctored in any way, this is simply the transformation that took place during that time.

Not sure if this happened to anyone else, but....
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Looks like I win the jump game with my 22 jumps with 5 being free. Ummm, maybe me getting there Tuesday night helped :)

I almost forgot, I wanted to let you guys in on something that happened to me during Skyfest- I already mentioned this one my "Newest Skygod" post.

I just wanted to share with everyone a before and after picture of myself once I became a Skygod. These images have not been doctored in any way, this is simply the transformation that took place during that time.

Not sure if this happened to anyone else, but....

Dude... I think you REALLY need to get laid! ;)

Funny shit man! :D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Bolas... next time, can ya keep your pants on?:D

Probably not... :P

eh... I tried.:D

Superglue....staple gun.... ;)

I was thinking more along the lines of welding. >:(
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I could not agree with you more!! Looking back on my logbook today it was 12 jumps I got in (3 of those were FREE) and everyone seemed to enjoy the event like nothing before. The vendors, dz, set up was just GREAT!! :):ph34r::P

Sooooo...... Can i be a paycheck:S:P;):o see J sneaking away LOL

Sooooo...... Can i be a paycheck:S:P;):o see J sneaking away LOL

Wow! You guys are real slackers. I can't believe it took 15 posts for anyone to nail Tanya on setting herself up like that.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Wow! You guys are real slackers. I can't believe it took 15 posts for anyone to nail Tanya on setting herself up like that.
:D:D:D

I was just going to let J nail Tanya :P
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192