Antigua

SkyFest Family Reunion Boogie- June 4-9, Skydive Carolina, SC

So I probably should not have posted this in bonfire so Mama you are welcome to delete my post if you choose.

I cant wait to see this sucker up!

Thanks to a partnership with the Villages of York County, SkyFest will have its own billboard on the side of I-77 welcoming skydivers from all over the continental US. Registrations have also come in from jumpers as far away as Australia, Germany, Italy and Sweden. The billboard (shown below) will be located on the left side of the interstate heading southbound just past Exit 82. The billboard will be 14ft x 48ft and will appear at the end of next week (22nd or 23rd of May).

Oh and the next person that Posts or sends me an email stating how many days left to SkyFest, Im gonna, well I dont know what I will do......:S but please dont. LOL

I thought you guys changed the start date to the 3rd... Your pic shows it starting the 4th... WTF? Which is it?:S

Why dont you go and hold a lit fuse or something. :)We opened a day earlier just for you wonderful skydivers, no one else, just for you!! There, how is that for a recovery?? Sometimes things are printed and they get changed. Yes we are open on the 3rd!

What do you care anyway? You will be there when???:S

Stay safe my friend

So I probably should not have posted this in bonfire so Mama you are welcome to delete my post if you choose.

I cant wait to see this sucker up!

Thanks to a partnership with the Villages of York County, SkyFest will have its own billboard on the side of I-77 welcoming skydivers from all over the continental US. Registrations have also come in from jumpers as far away as Australia, Germany, Italy and Sweden. The billboard (shown below) will be located on the left side of the interstate heading southbound just past Exit 82. The billboard will be 14ft x 48ft and will appear at the end of next week (22nd or 23rd of May).

Oh and the next person that Posts or sends me an email stating how many days left to SkyFest, Im gonna, well I dont know what I will do......:S but please dont. LOL

I thought you guys changed the start date to the 3rd... Your pic shows it starting the 4th... WTF? Which is it?:S

Why dont you go and hold a lit fuse or something. :)We opened a day earlier just for you wonderful skydivers, no one else, just for you!! There, how is that for a recovery?? Sometimes things are printed and they get changed. Yes we are open on the 3rd!

What do you care anyway? You will be there when???:S

Stay safe my friend

Already held a lit fuze... nothin' special.:P

I'll get there over the weekend... assuming they let me go at all. Memorial day weekend is right before that and I have to get an out-of-bounds request approved to go. I don't see it being too big of a problem, but ya never know. I AM in a training command, so things are a little different. I think the biggest issue with them would be that I'm driving so far for such a short time. I also am a sergeant, so I get a little more leaway (spelling???) than the younger and more junior military members.B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

couple of questions...

2) Will team Dirty Sanchez be making a presence at skyfest?

We got people showing up throughout the week. I know Denis and I are going to try to head up on Thursday after he gets out of work.
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

J,

2 questions:

1) Is the boogie High Performance Friendly (ie. hop n pops OR a designated HP area)?
2) Are dogs allowed?

Blues!
Ian

Dogs are ok, just leash them up

HP has a separate landing all to its own, Now here is a thought HP landings are not a prob, but H-N-P maybe? hmmmmm

Hows that for service, you can land anyway you want, you just wont get the ride LOL. I am sure we will work it out. I have probably just forgotten the plan. Oh wait C-182, thats it.

All is well.

See ya soon
J

There is a small swoop course are the other side of the landing area. Skydive Carolina is usually good at picking us up down there. I am sure they will have it covered for this event.

Bring the dogs, Scooby needs a playmate!

Looking forward to meeting you Ian. I get to Atlanta quite often and would love to come down to the Farm for some coaching.

You have absotlutly no idea how excited i'm getting for skyfest. I may actually have people to jump with. It's very rare I actually get to jump with someone at my dz. Everyone is either doing work jumps or those who don't do work jumps won't jump with me because they can't keep up. (BTW...I think I'm a shoe in to because an anvil sister ;)).

The only thing I'm worried about is not having a jumpsuit to wear. I may have one that's horribly oversized but I guess it'll have to do. ;)

Looking forward to meeting you too Ryan :)
That's great that there's a swoop course there. I know where I'll be B|

On the ground, chances are you'll find me in, or around, the PD tent on Sat and Sunday. Come over and say hi.

Blues,
Ian

Performance Designs Factory Team

(BTW...I think I'm a shoe in to because an anvil sister ).

I am already there;) and No one can get away from me in freefall.
I think I officially Anvil Sister#3 if I read the Anvil Brothers site correctly Or #85 on the Anvil Brothers website. I am also a Pink MAfia Delegate...and I will be bringing Super Barbie with me.. she has been on about 100 PMS initiations so far;)

Dude...who the fuck is Ryan?? :)

Dont get to excited...its two straight lanes with a couple of makeshift gates.

LOL, I guess that's not your real name in your profile then?

No worries on the course - entry gates are all I need :)
Performance Designs Factory Team

I just got my Balloon, Heli, and Hi-altitude tickets in the mail. Wohoooo!

I think I just missed you on all my special jumps! >:( We can pass the camera off to each other on the ground! ;)

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!