Antigua

SkyFest Family Reunion Boogie- June 4-9, Skydive Carolina, SC

I'm in, anyone want to carpool from The Farm or Skydive ATL, or even Atlanta for that matter? I'm coming from Auburn, AL- but more people= cheaper trip :)

Amazon Organizing ISSA World Cup Speed Skydiving , PMS Initiations ,SCR Fun jumps
Annillos
Antigua
baseknut
BGill (most likely)
Bigun
Billeisele- Mesa Rodriguez
BlueSkiesKel-riding JENNR8R
Bolas It's practically in my backyard...
Broke (Anyone wanna ride down in a little toyota?)
ChangoEnLosPantalones Rodriguez con el ECU skydive club
Chaoskitty -disorganizing
CSpenceFLY organizing
DEnete
Danger ROO
Delfina Rodriguez
Fmmobley - with his new wingsuit
FrancoR
Freefalle and others from Team Dirty Sanchez I'm sure
futuredivot - Selling a few t-shirts; Staying sober to drive if needed; not modeling SkyFest underwear
gonzalesna -DD: Designated Drinker
iluvtofly
kallend
Katiebear21
Lauraliscious
MicDuran
mnealtx (in spirit)
monkycndo
mouth
MWolfe
namgrunt
nannerbanner
NWFlyer
Pepe Rodriguez
Perra Rodriguez
Popsjumper
PsychoBob (whoremonger)
Rick
Rkymtnhigh(if I'm still in the SE in June)
Shaggio Rodriguez
SimonBones
Skymama
Sletzer
Smears
SPAWNmaster
Sunshine - keeping upndownshop in line
Thanatos340 - Organizing Poker Tournament, Bringing Jello Shots, Chasing Women and ACTUALLY Jumping
Tmaricle55 (dragging Clay)
Traviesa
upndownshop

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Hey Adam,
Thanks for catching that this morning, all is well now, I believe you were sent a direct link to the paypal section so you could bypass the survey.

Hey Everyone!!

We have officially opened up the SkyFest registration online. By registering early you guarantee your self one of the famous ;) SF T shirts and save time upon your arrival at the event.

clicky http://www.skyfestboogie.com/component/option,com_surveys/Itemid,72/act,view_survey/survey,2008_Registration/

I have no idea how many T's to produce, we have the 100 ways, R Brothers who are good for a couple of hundred, and SF that has averaged 300 lately. So whats the guess?? Right now I am ordering 400 Total, 100 of them go to the 100 ways. If we run out we will have order forms to those who miss out.

So help us out and register early, maybe we can get a better idea before the event?

Thanks to you all for your support!!

J

PLEASE DO NOT JUST GO AND FILL OUT THE SURVEY. IF YOU DO NOT PLAN ON PAYING THEN DO NOT TAKE THE SURVEY. They are designed to co exist, thus decreasing accounting and paperwork.

Thank you,
I can see where it might be misleading so I will make some adjustments to help clarify.

And what will jumps cost?

I'm asking because I was drumming up business for you at the dz over the weekend and didn't know the answers to those questions.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey J,

Do we have to pay for pre-registration using pay pal or can I just send the money with my check for my balloon jumps? I was waiting to pay for my balloon jumps so I could pay for registration at the same time. Just let me know please. I already filled out that questionaire on the website...

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

And what will jumps cost?

I'm asking because I was drumming up business for you at the dz over the weekend and didn't know the answers to those questions.

Can you add a note for the registration on the first page. Asking people not to fill out the survey if they do not plan on paying online at that time?
TY

last I heard jumps were to be at 23.00 which is lower than their normal price. But then again fuel just went up .90 in that area so who knows? I do believe James is attempting to lock in the 23.00 for the event.

And dont forget we have almost 400 FREE slots we are giving away starting on Thursday!!!

Thanks for your support!!

Now I have to go and respond to a couple of "problem childs".....LOL

I notice you did not include "wingsuits" as one of the choices for preferred discipline. I am pretty sure there will be several there.

Not sure what you mean by "preferred discipline?? I dont have any, unless something on the site comes across that way, but......

You may have seen the list of Skydiving Schedules that we post. That is one of the secrets to SF success, many of our Specialty Skydives such as SCR, Pink Patch, State Records ect... are on a tight schedule. Our LO's are obligated to stick to those.

Many reasons we do that which I wont get into here.

But please let me know if there is something that I have missed.
And yes there will be plenty of WS fliers attendinig, including at least 2 Mfrs confirmed.

TY
J

Hey J,

Do we have to pay for pre-registration using pay pal or can I just send the money with my check for my balloon jumps? I was waiting to pay for my balloon jumps so I could pay for registration at the same time. Just let me know please. I already filled out that questionaire on the website...

My goodness, not only did you buck up my data, but you want to make my life difficult!!:P:P

geeez, there was a reason the paypal button doesnt show until the survey is complete.

No, its all good!! Just make sure you note that on the check or attach a note. Also you may get hounded to fill out the survey again because it has been seperated from the system we put in place.

But no worries, it will all work out.

I just expect a big hug out of the deal:P

J

The riduciously low low everyday price of only $45.00
--------------------------------------------------------------
I thought it was going to be $44.99 in 3 easy payments. If I have to pay $45, are you gonna throw in a logbook[Laugh][Laugh][Laugh][Laugh]
-------------------------------------------------------------
no but i have golf tees. !!!

Give him some toilet paper instead...he really likes his TP. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

A sane man would have set it up like this:

Click Paypal button
Fill out paypal info
Survey comes up and must be filled in before paypal goes through.

Paypal info correct? Yes
Survey completed Yes
Process payment and log survey.

:P

I told you...I have IDEAS!

Wanna hear some more?
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Well, I tried to keep the window open as long as I could, waiting for a response. :P Someone had to test out your bugs, might as well have been me! :D:D

I don't like using PayPal if I don't have to, especially at work. It didn't seem to me that the survey and the pay pal were linked. I don't mind filling out another survey when I get there, as long as i get a t-shirt! And sure, I'll give you a hug for all your trouble. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

A sane man would have set it up like this:

Click Paypal button
Fill out paypal info
Survey comes up and must be filled in before paypal goes through.

Paypal info correct? Yes
Survey completed Yes
Process payment and log survey.

:P

I told you...I have IDEAS!

Wanna hear some more?
:D:D

Ok sane one, have at it. Show me how to interrupt a payment process, ask questions, store and configure data, create graphs, dump into excell, then complete payment. All while asking paypal to do it?????

We tried..... Hey but thanks for the suggestion. Now go back to sleep. LOL

Well, I tried to keep the window open as long as I could, waiting for a response. :P Someone had to test out your bugs, might as well have been me! :D:D

I don't like using PayPal if I don't have to, especially at work. It didn't seem to me that the survey and the pay pal were linked. I don't mind filling out another survey when I get there, as long as i get a t-shirt! And sure, I'll give you a hug for all your trouble. :)

no worries, what page didnt load for you?

I like hugs!

J

Oh, the page loaded, I just didn't want to use Pay Pal if I didn't have to. So I was waiting to see if I could send a check instead. Closed the window after a while. You think I'm the only person who's going to fill out the questionnaire and then not have my credit card handy and not send the pay pal right away? I could be wrong, but I bet I won't be the only person who does this. Although my mom always did tell me I'm special. :):P

I notice you did not include "wingsuits" as one of the choices for preferred discipline. I am pretty sure there will be several there.

Not sure what you mean by "preferred discipline?? ...

Oops, I said that wrong. I meant in the 2008 Registration Survey it asks for "Flying Preference", and Wingsuits are not listed. No big deal.
... Marion