Antigua

SkyFest Family Reunion Boogie- June 4-9, Skydive Carolina, SC

You got any beefs with how it was run, the levels of performance, etc., Feel free to take it up with J offline and not steal the energy with negativity.

LOL...that is really funny! Seems like I remember you going after someone during the raffle several years ago big guy...talk about negativity! LOL

Blue skies,

Jim

Amazon
Antigua
baseknut
BGill (most likely)
Bigun
Bolas It's practically in my backyard...
Chaoskitty -disorganizing
CSpenceFLY organizing
Delfina Rodriguez
Fmmobley
Freefalle and others from Team Dirty Sanchez I'm sure
gonzalesna -DD: Designated Drinker
Katiebear21
Lauraliscious
mnealtx (in spirit)
monkycndo
mouth
namgrunt
nannerbanner
NWFlyer
Pepe Rodriguez
Popsjumper
PsychoBob (whoremonger)
Rkymtnhigh(if I'm still in the SE in June)
Sunshine - keeping upndownshop in line
Thanatos340 - Organizing Poker Tournament, Bringing Jello Shots, Chasing Women and ACTUALLY Jumping
Tmaricle55 (dragging Clay):ph34r::ph34r:
upndownshop

Rubbin' up next to mouth. Haven't done that since Dublin.:$B|
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

[.quote]You got any beefs with how it was run, the levels of performance, etc., Feel free to take it up with J offline and not steal the energy with negativity.[./quote]

LOL...that is really funny! Seems like I remember you going after someone during the raffle several years ago big guy...talk about negativity! LOL

If i remember right that was because he was trying to make up for the difficulties of no electricity, lights, or PA system that was not supplied as promised.

He helped make that auction survive with nothing, and saved SkyFest. Which was a hell of a lot more than I can say for others.

Hold your head up bigun, you da man!! Who TRUELY gives back!

What is the schedule? Does anyone know which days they will be doing the vertical state record?

We will have it on the site soon, its pretty cool, we put you the jumpers or LO on a schedule, this keeps the planes flying and allows for folks to play iin most events,

shhhh its a secret of how SkyFest works.....:)

Thantos if you get a poker game going your going to loose all of your money!!!!

Will not be the first time that has happened and most likely not the last.

There WILL be a Poker Tournament (Officially Sanctioned BY Skyfest and All!!). I will try to get Pokerstars to Sponsor it as they have done for several of the past Dublin Boogies. They are pretty good as sending Bonus Swag for the players. Also we will have to make sure that we keep it legal so it may end up a Charity Tournament.

If i remember right that was because he was trying to make up for the difficulties of no electricity, lights, or PA system that was not supplied as promised.

Etc, etc.. yeah... it wasn't spontaneous combustion, but I handled it poorly whilst being tired. I apologized to as many as I could the next day, but don't know if I got them all.

Moving on and on a separate note: I owe you and Gary a phone call which I thought I'd attempt this weekend.

Keith
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I would love to make it, but would only be able to make the weekend at most. :( I shall endever to make it. Anyone wanna wax my body hair at the boogie. I figure that would be good for entertainment

Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Ha....Just think about it. Skyfest at Skydive Carolina. The rest of the skydiving community will finally be exposed to the Yahoo Brothers....I don't think they are ready for that! :)

One of the Yahoo brothers (Tito? :P) was at Dublin, Florabama, and CSS last year. :o
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Ha....Just think about it. Skyfest at Skydive Carolina. The rest of the skydiving community will finally be exposed to the Yahoo Brothers....I don't think they are ready for that! :)

Oh dear God, I KNOW they are not! I'm not sure I'm ready for it, and I've already been exposed, at both ECSC Memorial Day and the RB boogie last year! :D:P I had forgotten all about the Yahoo Brothers. :S:$

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Why you taking so long to make it get here??? I'm ready to play NOWWWW.

Oh, wait, never mind. I'll just go to the Dublin Boogie that isn't in Dublin, get my fix and then I'll be ok until Skyfest gets here.:)
Life is good.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

One of the Yahoo brothers (Tito? :P) was at Dublin, Florabama, and CSS last year. :o

Yeah, but now they'll be on their home turf in full force! I don't recall Chris T being at the RB last year!:P

YYYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I suppose since I dont have to travel, and i probably have nothing better to do i will attend. I mean, if I have to!!!! ;)

PS...Thantos if you get a poker game going your going to loose all of your money!!!!

If you don't attend who is going to sucker me into taking tequila shots? :P

I'm bummed though myself, cause I won't be able to stay Fri-Sun this time. I'm going to be there all day Saturday, but I have to leave that night after my last jump. No drinks for me. :(

Hopefully I can stay for some of Dale's food or I'll be pissy.
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

Yeah, but now they'll be on their home turf in full force! I don't recall Chris T being at the RB last year!:P

YYYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Hey you!!

I hope you do not mind I put you as the Pink Mafia LO!!! Been working on the site lately. Some of its a bit sloppy but the info is there. I like my stats Page..
Cant wait to see you..

J

Hey Chris! Tell Dale we are really sorry we won't be able to make it this year, and he should give you our chickens. Man was that delicious! Hope that there is power on the dz this year, it was a LONG hot Saturday with no power last year, but everybodys vibe stayed high. Streaker has a picture of Dale with said chickens, I'll see if he can upload it.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Hey Chris! Tell Dale we are really sorry we won't be able to make it this year, and he should give you our chickens. Man was that delicious! Hope that there is power on the dz this year, it was a LONG hot Saturday with no power last year, but everybodys vibe stayed high. Streaker has a picture of Dale with said chickens, I'll see if he can upload it.

It was hot, that's for sure. Three days of that will take a lot out of you. I was worn slap out when I got home. It was worth it though. I had a blast.

I actually left and drove 45 minutes to the house, changed clothes and took a shower. I didn't want to stink anymore than I had to. :D

James and the rest of the crew manage to pull off so much without a hitch all year long. That was a minor setback. We could still jump and pack. Whatta we care. It was so hot, standing in the hangar didn't really help anyway.:ph34r:

What kind of skydiver complains about heat or electricity, when they get to drink beer after the last load anyway. Then Dale serves up kick ass chicken and mexican.:P

Ok, now I'm getting pissed off cause I won't get to stay. Damn!
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

We drove down from Wisconsin and Illinois, so the lack of electricity was not a problem for us. I did feel sorry for Packin'Cathys kids who were still packing at 10 PM with no electricity, just the lights from cars to help them. Man that was a hot day. Kept the plane running tho, I think it was 42 loads that day.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]